TWELVE ♡

Omniscient

"Omg friend you look so good", Harmony said as I got in her car.

"Thank you, you do too", Aiesys said as she got in Harmony's car.

They both wore blue dresses. Harmony wore a metallic blue dress with clear sandals with puffs on them, and Aiesys wore a pastel color blue dress with nude sandals.

"Okay so first we're gonna go to my nail tech's salon, then we'll go to the art musem, and then later we'll have a picnic", Harmony said.

"Omg that sounds so fun", Aiesys said excitedly .

•••

"What kind of nails you want?", Harmony turned and asked Aiesys as they waited for the nail technician to finish wiping down her work space.

"I was just thinking some simple French tips, how about you?", Aiesys asked.

"I might get marble", Harmony responded.

They sat down and let the nail tech's start on their nails.

"So how you like the everybody so far?", Harmony asked.

"I like everyone, you guys are nice to me and accept me and I appreciate that", Aiesys spoke.

"No need to thank me, I'm glad you feel that way", Harmony said.

They continued to talk and get their nails done until Harmony got a call from Prince.

"What this nigga want?", she said taking one of her hands out of the UV lamp and answering the phone putting it on speaker.

"Yooo", she said.

"Wassup Mony, where you at?", he asked.

"I told you, me and Aiesys having a girls day today we at the nail salon right now", Harmony said into the phone.

"Damn, we'll when y'all get done slide to my crib I want y'all to meet somebody", he told her.

"Okay, give us another 30 minutes", she said

"Damn, they always fucking up my plans", she rolled her eyes and ended the call.

"Maybe it's important", Aiesys told her.

"Yeah you right", Harmony agreed.

After they're nails were finished they made a quick stop at Prince's house.

Kai came and opened the door for them, and they both walked into the living room.

"Wassup y'all", Kai said.

"Wassup", Harmony said.

"Hi Kai", Aiesys smiled and spoke.

Sincere was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt and Prince was over on the couch with some girl sitting on his lap.

"Damn, y'all ass took a whole century to get here", Prince said.