TWO♡︎

Aiesys Valentina

A few days later

"Mommy what you got planned for your birthday?", I asked her

"Girl i'm going to the club", She said dancing.

"Oh no", I laughed.

"I'm still young", she said rolling her eyes.

I heard my phone ding from my pocket and pulled it out and opened the message and typed back.

Harmony❤️

Harmony❤️: hey friend💕
:oh hi harmony
Harmony❤️: you wanna chill?  if you don't got plans or nun.
:that's fine, i don't have any plans
Harmony ❤️: yayyy🥰, i'll pick you
up send me you're location
:421 May Ave.
Harmony❤️:ight friend i'll be there in
45.

I liked the message, turned off my phone and placed it in my back pocket.

"Mommy can I go to my friend Harmony's house I met her at the mall a few days ago", I asked.

"Friend? Mall? Girl stop lying to me", she puckered up her lips.

"I'm serious", I giggled.

"When were you gonna tell me?", she asked.

I shrugged.

"Is she cool peoples?", she asked me.

"Yeah, she's very nice.", I told her.

"Glad to see you making friends, you can go", She said.

"Thanks mommy, she'll be here in 45 minutes", I said.

I really just wanted to stay home watch Netflix and order door dash, but I didn't want to turn down Harmony's invite. I was still kinda nervous because this was only going to be my second time around Harmony.

What if she thinks I'm weird?

I went up stairs to find something cute to wear. I decided on a black jumpsuit that I ordered from FashionNova. It was cute and fitted my body perfect outlining my curves. I put on my black and white Air Jordan 1s to match.

I started on my makeup in the vanity mirror in my room. I did my brows and lipgloss and threw on some lashes, nothing too extra. I touched up my hair a little and laid my edges.

I finished getting ready and went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle. I opened it and took a sip.