SEVEN ♡

Draco• Sincere Kingston

"Aye I appreciate you hooking me up bro", Dee dapped me up

"You know i gotchu", I said. I just got done finishing his sleeve tat, I didn't have to tell him how to get take care of it because he been here plenty of times.

"Mane this shit fire", he looked at his arm which was wrapped in plastic.

"Preciate it bro", I responded cleaning up my area.

Doing tattoos has always been my thing. It's like therapy to me, just in an artistic form. It my thing. I owned the shop but I also was an artist there so I was making hella profit.

"Ight imma head out, y'all good?", i asked.

"Yeah we got it boss",Cece one of the artist said.

"Ight, call me if y'all need me", I said walking out the shop.

I went out to the car and rested my head against the seat. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my contacts and pressed on my mama's name.

"Wassup ma", I said when she answered.

"Hey Sin baby, what's going on?", she said on the other end of the phone.

"Nun just left the shop, tell Alex to get ready I'm about to come pick him up"

"Good, his lil ass been working my nerves", she said making me laugh a little.

"Ight I'm on my way ma", I said starting up the car.

"Aight son, ill see you in a minute", she said and we ended the call.

I pulled off and made my way over to my moms house.

•••

I knocked on the door twice and was greeted my mama.

"Alex yo uncle here!", she yelled through the house as I walked in.

"Uncle Sinnnnn", Alex said running towards me with his bookbag on his back and a tablet in his hand.

"Wassup nephew", i dapped him up.

"I go with you?", he asked tapping on his iPad.

"Yeah you finna go with me", I said.