THIRTEEN ♡

Omniscient

"Big A!", Alex yelled excitedly as got in i the passengers seat.

"Hi nugget, I missed you!", she responded.

"I miss you too", he smiled.

"He wanted to see you before I took him to the house", Sincere said pulling off.

"Awwwn, where we going?", Aiesys asked.

"To drop him off at the crib, he got school in the morning", Sincere responded.

"Can we get ice cream first?", Alex asked.

"Hell no, Alex you gone be bouncing off walls all night", Sincere told Alex

"Hell nooo", Alex said clapping and giggling.

Aiesys gasped and looked at Sincere, "Look what you taught him!"

"Alex don't say that sh- that stuff again", Sincere said.

"Why?", Alex asked.

"Because it's a bad word", Aiesys said.

"Ohhhh", Alex said.

Sincere started rolling up a blunt he had stashed in his glove compartment.

"Ight imma take you to Dairy Queen and then you going home and straight to bed, ight?", Sincere told Alex.

"Okay uncle Sin!", Alex responded happily.

Sincere finished rolling the blunt and then drove to the nearest Dairy Queen.

Sincere looked over at Aiesys who was quiet.

"You straight?", he asked her.

"Yeah, just thinking", she told him.

"About what?"

"About moving out of my mom's house. I'm leaving soon, I just gotta do some apartment searching and packing", she told him.

"What made you wanna leave all of a sudden?", he asked pulling into the Dairy Queen drive thru.

"I love my mom and all, I just think it's time for me to get my own space now", she said looking at him.

Sincere nodded listening to everything she was saying.

"I think I have everything planned out, but of course imma need a backup plan just in case", Aiesys told him.

"Yeah I feel you, I can help you and shit if you need it", Sincere told her.

"Yeah I appreciate that, I'll let you know if I need it", she said.

They pulled up to drive thru speaker and ordered.

"What you want nephew?", Sincere looked at him through the review mirror.

"The cotton candy ice cream", Alex told him.

"Lemme get a cotton candy blizzard, anddd..."