FOURTEEN ♡

Aiesys Valentina

It's early Monday morning and I was searching online for a nice apartment

It's early Monday morning and I was searching online for a nice apartment. I already had starting packing a little, because I wanted to be finished by Wednesday. Later one today, im gonna go look at some of the apartments that I picked out.

I closed my MacBook and walked to my moms room; I felt like it was finally time to tell her.

"Come in Aiesys", she called from the other side of the door and I opened it.

"Hey mommy, I need to talk to you about something", I sat down on the bed.

"You pregnant Aiesys?", her eyes widened.

"Noooo!", I laughed.

"I was just asking", she rolled her eyes.

"Okay but for real...lately I been looking at apartments and I found this really nice one and I'm gonna buy it today.", I told her.

She just sat there for a minute and then hugged me.

"My baby is growing up", he fake sniffled and I laughed hugging her back.

"Lemme see how it looks", she asked and I went to the kitchen to grab my MacBook going back to the the Zillow website and looking at the apartment. It was a small penthouse apartment and it was nice.

I showed her everything.

"I love it imma definitely be over there everyday", she said.

"Uhhh, no ma'am", I said.

"Don't play with me Aiesys", she rolled her eyes i just laughed.

"So when you moving in?", She asked me.

"The owner said we can discuss everything today and if I get approved I can start moving my stuff in tommorow", I said.

"Im proud of you baby", she smiled.

"Thanks mommy", I smiled back.

________________________________

Traphouse🏚💙

Harmony❤️: EVERYBODY MEET ME AT DRACO HOUSE!

Sincere💗: You just gone invite everybody to my shit huh🤨?