Intro/warning

Hello lads! Whether you're an old or new reader of mine, I hope you guys enjoy the book ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Serenity is a dark Harry fanfic and there will be some explicit themes explored.

Trigger warnings:

- violence

- mentions of sexual assault

- abuse

- alcoholism

- eating disorders

- depression/anxiety

As for smut, it will be quite kinky at times so this is your warning.

Extremely important note:

The modelling industry is changing and evolving. But, the intention of this book is never to glamourise the fashion industry. My book will sometimes touch upon harsh themes that take place in the real lives of runway models. Sexual and verbal harassment, extreme dieting and eating disorders are only some of the horrific realities models go through. I know that it's not a comforting topic but more awareness needs to be raised on this issue and I want to be able to contribute to holding the fashion industry accountable, even if it's through fiction. And finally, I'd like to remind you that all bodies are beautiful. Never compare yourself to others because they only show you what they want you to see, especially on social media. The smiling Victoria Secret models you may see online can also be deeply struggling inside, just like us. Anyone can be insecure, no matter how "pretty" they seem in today's societal standards.

So please love yourself for who you are. Because you are stunning, inside and out.

🤍🤍🤍