Chapter 10

🎧| Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande

Harry's POV

Aurelie was a true fucking temptress.

Everything about her radiated beauty and seduction. Calling her sexy wouldn't do her any justice. She had everyone captivated, like a real-life enchantress. In the least objectifying way, she reminded me of a brunette version of Barbie. She looked like a doll, too pretty to be real.

And she knew it too.

The confidence in her eyes as she walked down the runway made her glow. The energy she radiated was godly. And Jesus fucking Christ, when we made eye contact after she blew her fucking kiss. The girl was a tease.

"You're gonna drool all over your suit," Hope had scoffed at me, making me roll my eyes when she'd laughed over her own joke.

"Proper comedian, you are," I'd answered, shaking my head as I'd smiled.

I really had missed my sister's presence.

Zayn had picked her up from the train station this evening and we'd all gone out for an hour before Aurie's show. My sister had refused to let me go to it unless I brought her as my guest so here we were now at the Victoria's Secret afterparty.

My agent had sent me a suit to wear tonight and I couldn't have been happier. The style was unlike me but I loved it, with the pink and the floral patterns. Hope had forced me to buy her a dress too and although it was pricey, I had nothing better to do with my money anyways so it didn't bother me.

"Harry," she called, getting my attention. "When're you gonna introduce me to your girl?"

"She's not my girl," I clarified, not taking the words to heart even though they'd come out of my mouth.

"What a liar," she laughed, before widening her eyes. "Oh my God, she's actually coming our way. You have shit luck! What if I make a bad impression?"

I watched my sister clumsily scramble to get her napkin, fixing the remnants of food on her mouth. Turning my head, I saw Aurie walking up to us in a simple, short blue dress that hugged her curves gorgeously. The shade of her dress also matched her eyes, making her look very fucking cute.

"Hi!" Hope greeted her boldly, standing up so she could hug Aurie shamelessly, "I'm Hope, Harry's sister."

I saw Aurie's eyes widen at the out-of-the-blue hug my sister gave her before she embraced my sister back just as friendly.

"It's so nice to meet you," Aurie smiled softly. "You're absolutely gorgeous!"

My sister's jaw actually couldn't have looked any more surprised at the compliment she'd just been given.

"No way," she gawked, at a loss for words. "A fucking Victoria's Angel just complimented me."

Aurie seemed very shocked at my sister's openness - to say the least. I just felt like mentally wanting to face-plam myself.

"Surprised you managed to get my sister at a loss for words," I added snarkily, purposely embarrassing my sister. "Hope usually never shuts up."

"I'm sure that's not true," Aurie said, coming to my sister's defense as my sister shot me with her middle finger. "She's definitely the prettier sibling."

"Hear that, asshole?" my sister cackled back at me, sending Aurie a look of admiration.

Enjoying me and my sister's banter, Aurie laughed as she fixed the top of her dress, making it ride up to a mid-thigh length.