chapter ten

Jasper pov

Have never seen my wolf this excited and that is because my mate is sleeping in my arms, I can never get used to this feeling. I smuggle her more closer to myself so that her scent can flare more into my nostrils, I don't want to lose her, not to any man or death. When Sophie threw herself at me, I saw it as an opportunity to protect my lady but now I know better, talking of Sophie, I must see her today and break things off.
She moved which means she is waking up, I kissed her forehead, and instantly her eyes went open "Alpha Jasper"
"Yes, princess. How was your sleep" looking at her with so much adoration, I was stupid to think I was protecting her by wanting to reject her
"Am good, thank you" she looked away shyly
Yesterday though filled my head, have masturbated in the shower yesterday just thinking about her, pulling her more into my embrace and inhaling her scent "I love you here in my arms" kissing my mark on her neck making her moan.
Her soft moan is a great turn, my dick was getting hard in the brief am wearing wanting to be let out "Rose, I want you" I groaned out
Instead of her to reply me, she kissed me, that was enough reply that I need from her before I take her, my wolf has been begging me to let him out but I don't trust him, we are going to be her first, we got to be more gentle to her.
I was very happy thinking I will be the first guy in her life, I kissed her as my life depends on it yanking the remaining clothes between the both of us.
She was so fragile in my hand that I don't want to break her, her erect nipple was staring at him begging for my touch which I did, I put my mouth on them, making her throw her head back, I smirked, my mate is so sensitive on her boobs, knowing this, I punch the other boob with my finger making her scream my name "Jasper, oh my jeez"
I wasn't close to done with her yet, removing my mouth away from her nipples and tracing it down to her navel and her mother bud
She was surprised and wanted to push me away but I pinned her down "relax love" looking at her "do you trust me"
She nodded her in affirmation before relaxing back, I spread her legs back to kiss her clitoris, she dug her nails into my back, I wasn't feeling any pain cause my only priority right now was giving my mate the pleasure she deserves.
Sticking my tongue into her, her nails dug deeper, she was sweeter than imagine, I let her pussy to kiss he thighs, she gave an unsatisfied time to tell me she does not like the fact I stopped fucking her with my tongue "be patience my love" I smiled at her

ROSE POV
I was devastated, why did he stop, I was close to my peak before he removes his mouth, I was still lost in my thoughts when I felt his finger enter into me which cause me to yelp in pain "fuck" covering my mouth with my hand to muffle my voice down.
"You don't need to cover your mouth, let everyone know who you belong to and who can make you feel this way," he said
I did not answer him and he looks at me wickedly, what's he up to, I said to myself. Removing his hand to replace his penis "are you sure"
I was ready from the day I knew he was my mate, there was no point delaying him and I also want him too so I nodded my head for him to continue.
He entered into me slowly, gentle and caring but that doesn't stop me from feeling the pain of my hymen being torn apart. I cried in pain which cause him to stop but not pulling out of me, he remains there looking at him until I push my knee upper for him to continue, I don't want him to stop. I wasn't feeling pain instead I was feeling pleasure which is causing me to be moaning out his name
"Who did you belong to," he asked me as he hit my g-spot
"You" pushing my hair away from my face "I belong to you Jasper" shattering around him I find my release
He was laughing so hard that I thought I did something wrong until I see why he was laughing, I have said out now, he did it on purpose, hitting his chest, I stopped when he hit me harder and him growling more deeply, it means he is also getting close.
"Yes, take all of me," he said filling me up with his seed.
When he stopped, I thought he was done but instead, he turns my ass to face me as he enters into me again "Jas ..........Jas....per" he was deeper into me now, am feeling every of his thrust
"I can never get tired of you" he groaned "your body is just perfect" bending me down to bring my ass up higher.
I was getting closer again with my legs already sharing, he was not gentle like the first time, he was more rough and vicious maybe because I wasn't a virgin again
"You are going to cum when I ask you to, can you do that for me"
I don't know if I can do that cause am already close and to hold it in will be a very difficult thing to do, instead of saying no I said "yes"
"Good girl," he said bending down to fuck me with his finger too
I thought he said he did not want me to cum, yet he is taking me like this "mmmmrrhdjhhdh, yes.........fuck me, harder"
He obeys my command by pushing into me making his balls to be slapping my pussy "you can cum now" growling out
I don't need to think again before I let it and him also filling me with his seeds once again. He gets off to lie beside me on the bed, we are both panting hard and gasping for air.
"Thank you for agreeing to be with even after everything I did to you," he said between breath turning to face her
"Am sorry for making you mark me" she confessed and apologized
He now understood what us wolf was talking about "I should be the one sorry, am glad you did it" he said giving me a quick kiss on. my lips
I look away shyly, we just finished our mating process meaning I won't be going into heat again and we are now one again "let's go shower and go meet the rest cause if you keep staring at me like that, I won't be responsible for what happened"
She nodded understand him and she also doesn't think she is ready for another session.