Eighteen

Her birthday was finally here, her parents already arrived yesterday to wish her and they wanted to be here to protect her with her powers coming out.
      Rose pov
I woke up with my mate beside me hugging me as his life depends on it, I can't blame him though, that's is the power of the mate bond, we feel the need to protect each other "kissing his lips, wake up sleeping beast"
"hmmm" opening his eyes "someone is excited today, happy birthday my love"
I just smiled at him, my wolf was happy today too like something good was going to happen, of course, it's our birthday, she has to be happy "thank you"
"Moreover, who are you calling a beast" smuggling me more closely "let me show you how Beasty I can be" kissing my collarbone
"Jasper"
"hmmm, babe" kissing me deepened and I welcomed him into my mouth, we fought for dominance which he won, he knows how to make her feel pleasure "promise to keep your voice down, your parents are in the other room," he said after I moaned out
I nodded understanding, my parent will skin him alive if they hear what he is doing to their daughter, of course, he is my mate, they should know we are having sex but I think they don't want to know how anyway "I want to mark you"
he looked into my eyes "are you sure"
"yes, if you are ready"
"am ready when you are" he did not have to say it twice before I lock my lips with his, I was feeling weird, like something was building inside of me, moving my lips from his, I started to kiss his collarbone, and biting into it "fuck" he moaned
am feeling moan strong and now I can also hear his thoughts which he quickly block "I don't want you spying on my thoughts"
"that's not fair"
"nothing is fair my dear" kissing me "now, where were we" he didn't bother thinking anyone can barge in on us "let me give you one of my birthdays presents" his skin was touching mine and my body was burning up with desires
he has suggested we should always sleep naked when we sleep cause according to him, my body turns him on in the middle of the night and he loves to feel that, most of the night his dick in my pussy always wakes me up with me moaning out his name
I was embedded by him as he pinned me down with his hot kisses all over my body, today sex was different, it's is a kind of new feelings, I couldn't be patient for him to get over his foreplay as I guided him into me "fuck Rose" guess he wasn't expecting that "yes baby"
it was like I wasn't in control anymore, someone has taken control over my body "yes Jasper, oh my God.....shit" riding him harder from underneath him
he takes charges as he keeps pounding into me harder, we have even forgotten about my parents next door as the both of us were in our world and not caring about other people.
        a knock at the door brought us back and him stopping but still inside of me "Rose" it was my brother Danny
"can't you just fuck off," Jasper said not happy that he was interrupted
"When you are both done, we are waiting and common dude, it's her birthday, we want to wish her too,"  my brother said from outside, they sure hear us that's why he isn't coming in.
"she will be out when we are ready so fuck off now before I throw you out" he will begin to pound into me slowly picking up his haste back quickly in no time and me moaning. we both find our release in n no time, I guess that's was because he did not want someone else knocking at our door.
"let's go have our bath before going out there, we reek of sex"
I laughed standing up from the bed and swinging my waist as I walked into the bathroom and him trailing behind me. we end up having another round of sex before going out to meet everyone
       "at last, she is finally released" I blushed hard as my best friend came to hugged me "happy birthday sugar pie"
I was getting emotional, with everyone right here, water wanted to drop my eyes "happy birthday my daughter" my mum said taking me having from Bryan embrace and into hers "it was just like yesterday when I was holding you in my arms"
"mum" if she cried, I will too "common it's my birthday, not my funeral," I said which caused everyone to smile, I turned to hug my father too who was standing beside my mum "dad"
"happy birthday princess"
Jasper growled "no one is permitted to call her princess except for me alone"
"watch it, young man, you may be her mate but she is also my daughter" my dad growled back at him
I was surprised he was calmed cause my mate was the alpha and alpha don't like being threatened or challenged, he back away while I go greet his parent "where is Miranda" I asked
"she is still on a bed sleeping but am sure she won't miss your party tonight"
"is she sick" she didn't show up for dinner too last night and she has been looking pale lately "should I ask the pack doctor to come to check on her"
he looks worried too "we will do that tomorrow, today is all about you"
"you mentioned party, what do you mean by that"
Jasper come to hold me by my waist and whispered into my ears "babe, you are sore, you should seat down" I flushed as he takes me to sit making the others look at us in adoration "have you forgotten, we are having your coronation tonight and it's going to be your birthday night"
       she remembered until this morning but the mind-blowing sex they had this morning blow her away "no, I did not".
"I can't wait to make you my Luna" Jasper said
"I will go check on Miranda to see what's wrong with her," I said standing up
"just be a careful baby" Jasper warned
"yes be careful, Jasper here really did a number on you this morning"
"Danny," I said, our parents are here and my father is already throwing dagger eyes at my mate
he laughed because he said it on purpose, I can't wait for him to meet his mate too so that he will get more mature. I went to the room given to Bryan and I saw Miranda laying down on the bed
"Miranda, are you sure you are okay"
"oh, you are here, happy birthday darling, am sorry I did not come downstairs to wish you"
"thank you and it's no problem" helping her to sit up "now, how are you feeling"
she looks around to see that nobody is here with us "I think I might be pregnant"
"wooooow" I was about to scream when she covers my mouth with her hand "don't shout, I don't want the guys running down here"
getting hold of my self "how did you know"
"have been having some weird craving and am late"
"I see" am happy for her "am happy for you, am going to be a god-mother"
"I don't think we are ready yet with us preparing for war, am your protector, am not supposed to get pregnant"
I kind of feel guilty, they don't want the baby because of me "Miranda"
"am sorry Rose, I disappoint you" she was crying into my shoulder now
"stop this, don't feel guilty over anything, you can't say you won't have a baby because you are my protector, you also have your life to live" I can't be selfish here "please, stop crying, I will learn how to fight if that will make you feel better, nothing will happen to me"
"Are you sure," she asked
"yes, am sure, and have you inform Bryan"
"not yet, I wanted to be sure of it first"
"both of you should not blame yourselves for this, it's both of your life and I and Jasper also have our life to live"
"thank you very much, Rose, I think I kind of feel better now"
"thank God cause I need my friend to prepare me for my coronation this night"
    she laughed "I thought you won't ask me since your mum is here"
"she is here but I also need you too, have you forgotten those are old people"
we laughed as she started to get out of bed, that is when I now noticed she must be pregnant, she is looking fatter and her cheeks are out "I will be waiting for you downstairs, Jasper has been disturbing our mind link that he misses my face"
"both of you both slept in the same room and I heard you moaning this morning"
"what can I say, my mate is insatiable'" I said and laughed as I left their room.