23

Sarah pov
If someone tells me I was going to meet my mate, am going to argue with them, I mistakenly shift in front of our former alpha and since then he wanted to claim me, he said I possess the powers he needs.
after the death of my parent which came from his hand, Hanna has suggested we leave the pack indiscreetly to another, and am glad we did cause I met my mate.
The following morning, Bryan came to get me, it hurt my wolf to leave our mate but there is nothing I can do about it.
Bryan drove I and Miranda to his place and I was astonished, why will he move to the packhouse if he has a nice place, I couldn't help but ask "your house is beautiful"
"thank you," Miranda said offering me a cup of hot chocolate
"Why did you move to the packhouse then," I asked
"as you know, Rose is a white wolf, we are her protector, we must be close to her"
"I see" putting the cup in my mouth to sip the content "I just pray they are okay"
"don't worry, if they are in danger, our wolf will tell us, we are all connected to her" Bryan explained
I was worried already, my wolf wants to be in the comfort of her mate.
Rose pov
I woke up late and when I ask Jasper, he said he knew I was too tired and that was why he let me sleep some more, I was angry, today is not a day to sleep around yet he let me.
"stop being grumpy, I and Danny already did the important job"
"he is coming because of me and I want to help me"
he walks closer to me and pulls me closer "baby, you need to stop telling me someone is coming to take you away from, it hurt"
"am sorry, I just want to face the reality" he kissed my neck passionately that makes me moan out in desire "babe, we can't, not now"
"I can't help it if I need you" adding more pressure his mouth on my neck, he was fondling with my breast. "fuck" I moaned out
"yes babe, moan out my name," he said
I shouldn't or we shouldn't be doing this now, we still need to make sure everyone is fine "Jasper" pushing him away from me "I want you too but we can't right now"
"Are you denying me from having you," he asked me "do you want him too"
I was surprised by his question and even more surprised that all he could think about right now is sex "am not, what's wrong with you"
that's it, he broke down on the bed with tears in his eyes "am scared of losing you, I already did before, I don't want to okay"
bending down to his knee level to clean his face with the back of my palm "baby, you are not losing me, as that guy said, he is only coming to inspect"
"am sorry you see me like this"
"is fine darling, I understand" hugging him more closely now "are you okay now"
"I am, thank you"
I get dressed and we both left the room, I discovered Bryan already left his mate and Sarah while my mum and Jasper's mum already take Hanna to a safe place.
"see who finally graced us with his presence," Danny said
"say that to your alpha who did not wake me up" I replied him going to seat by him on the sofa "How are you holding it up," I asked
"I don't know, I just got her yesterday, I can't lose her" be looking at him "she marked you" I blurted out
"Why are you surprised, you marked Jasper too"
"you met her yesterday," I said
"she is my mate" that makes sense, they are mates so why waste time.
Jasper came to meet us "dad said there is a new scent coming towards here"
"he got no chill pills, why is he coming so early," Danny said
"let's just say he is desperate" I replied
Jasper and Danny take their role as the alpha and beta of the pack while his dad and my dad went inside but vigilant in case there is any trouble.
There was a knock on the door and Danny went to open it, there he stood, the alpha of rogue "Alpha Patrick, you didn't tell me you will be coming today" Jasper said pushing me to his back
"I was too busy to attend your mate birthday and coronation yesterday and I decided to bring her a gift today" giving the gift to my mate
"that's very nice of you," Jasper said with a fake smile
he saw me and by the smirk on his face, he knew what he was doing "thank you Alpha Patrick, but you shouldn't have to bother yourself" I told him
"for a pretty damsel like you, please let me bother myself"
he was offered a seat "what will you like me to get for you, perhaps breakfast"
"am going to take anything you offer darling" he was flirting with me right in front of my mate, what he up to now.
"I will be right back" my wolf and I are not comfortable around him especially when we know we are in danger, I went to the kitchen, nobody was there, Jasper has ordered everyone to a safe place, making him a sandwich was very easy and I took it to him "I will leave you, men, to talk"
"you can seat with us, I surely love looking at your beautiful face"
Jasper coughed, he was not liking it at all "that won't be necessary, you can call me if you need anything" I did not wait for us to reply as I quickly walk away from there.
Jasper pov
This guy is looking for trouble if he did not stop staring at my mate or flirting with her, Danny was the one calming me down through the mind link. immediately she left to go out of the room, I face him "so alpha Patrick, are you sure you came this early only to bring her gift"
"you got me, I came with a proposal"
this is getting interesting "what proposal can that be alpha Patrick"
"I know you receive my emails on my quest to find a white wolf"
that I sure did but where is this going"
"you also saw my message that I know who she is, it's your mate isn't it"
"I don't know what you are talking about," I told him, wherever this is going, am sure am not going to like it
Danny was quiet the whole time but am sure by the look on his face, he is ready to murder someone "is that the proposal you have for us"
"I want her" he blurted
"excuse me" is he being serious right now "what do you mean by you want her"
"she is a white wolf with powers" he replied "I hope she hasn't marked you yet"
I understand why he wants her, he wants her to mark him the alpha of all alpha so that everyone can worship him "she is my mate and why do you think I will give you my mate"
"because I want her and you won't want me waging a war toward your pack and I can assure you am still going to have her"
"Are you threatening us alpha Patrick," Danny asked
"yes I am, don't worry, I will make sure to fuck her well"
I can now see why Bryan did not want to be here today, it was because of what he did to his mate, in no time I was holding him by his throat "what did you just say to me"
he smudged "just let me have her, you don't even know her Worth"
that was it, I started to beat the crap out of him, even Danny did not even try to stop me, our parents came downstairs, they must have heard the chaos "what is going on here"
I left him "I want this guy out of my land" it was my wolf talking now "if you think you are going to take my mate away from me, then you must be dreaming"
"I will leave but I will be back and when next am leaving I will be leaving with her," he said straightening up his sleeve and walking out of the door.
"What did he say," my father asked
"he threatened us to give him Rose or he will wage a war against us" Danny answered
"That son of a bitch" Rose father said "did he see your mark"
"no, but I think he knows about what her mark does," I said
"what are we going to do, I can't let him have my sister or my mate" Danny said
"then we prepare for war, I want to go make sure Rose is okay," I told them.