25

Patrick pov
she is truly a beauty, her skin is glowing which makes me melt instantly but seeing her with that alpha provoked me, I am going to have her at all cost. Getting out of the house, the guy that is keeping track of her came to meet me to tell me she already agreed to be his friend, I smiled wickedly nobody is going to stop me from getting her.
I went back to pack and I told my warriors to get ready for war as I will be waging war and killing everything that stands in my path. nobody dares question my authority if they want to be killed.
Negro came out to meet me, that stupid for nothing witch, he is very useless and will forever be "did you meet her"
"yes I did" I responded
"has she gotten her powers" she didn't exhibit any strange habit when I was with her
"I don't know, yesterday was her birthday, she should have"
"maybe she is not the white wolf you need"
"she is still a white wolf and I am mesmerized by her beauty," I said in a trance
"don't you want to meet your mate," he asked me
"even my wolf does not care about that, why should I" the questions he was asking is irritating
"what about your mate," he asked again
"I don't care about her and stop asking me unreasonable questions, think of a way to get her for me, don't you know any spell"
"I don't think my spell can work on her," he said like he was remembering something
Negro is acting suspicious, he doesn't support any of my plans and he is always there to discourage me, I pocket the thought and I smiled, it time to play with my newfound toy, I said to myself as I dismissed Negro.
Rose pov
Everybody seems to have a plan of their own leaving me with Jasper, he came inside holding a tray of food "I brought good for you"
"thank you," I told him as he places it on the table near the bed "have you eaten something too"
"am hungry for am hungry for you," he said with a tease
I clamp my leg shut as I feel my pussy throbbing at his words and concentrate on the food am eating "are you not going to feed me "
I lifted the fork in my hand to put the spaghetti in his mouth but he shook his head no "I thought you said you want to eat"
"and I also remember vividly what I told you I want baby, am craving your pussy" he said closer to my face. I started coughing, the food I was eating get stuck in my throat, he quickly passed me the water which I drank everything "do you want to kill me, why will you say such a thing"
"cause you said and I quote, this morning isn't the best time to touch you"
if he did not stop talking, am going to damp in my panties "Jasper" I did not even know if I want him to stop or continue. he pushed the food away from my front "what wrong with your hormones, you seem horny"
thank God I was putting on a gown cause as he spread my legs apart, he ripped the panties, sniffing them before he threw it across the room "I love the smell of your pussy, it is very intoxicating but I also love the taste better" he then places his head between my legs "now is time for me to eat my food"
I muffled the sound that is threatening to come out of my mouth and tilt my head to one side as he put his lips on my folds "fuck yea God" pulling my hair
"geez, I am the one fucking you with my tongue, not God," he said as he inserts one finger into me and also with his tongue
"Jasper" the sensation were already building up inside of me
"yes, that is my name" increasing his pace "you are all wet for me"
the guy is going to be the death of me, I screamed as I released into his mouth, he sucks me dry before coming to kiss my lips. I could taste myself in his mouth, he kissed me hungrily making my wolf go crazy inside of us. the bed pressed down by the pressure of our weight as he presses his manhood against me "see what you did to me, this is how you make me feel" he helped me out of my gown, he then unhook my bra from the back free my boobs, he cupped of them in his hand while he kisses the other one "I love you"
this was the first time he sure uses the word if am right, it must have been the heat of the moment and, I want something right now "I want you"
"Beg me," he said as he grazed my nipple
God, why is he tormenting me like this, he put me in the mood and now he is telling me to beg for it "please"
I believe you can do so much better than that, taking his hand to finger my clitoris again "ah..... Jasper......please take me"
"undress me" he grasps
I don't need to be told twice as I remove his Polo and start to unbuckle his belt, I struggled with it for a while but in no time I was done undressing him. staring into his eyes as I pulled him in for another round of kisses, "see who is aggressive now"
"shut up and just fuck me already" he is frustrating me on purpose
"that's what you get for saying no to me this morning"
"stop reading me............. Oh my God" I moaned out in the pleasure I felt from the impact of him entering me all at once "Jasper"
"yes darling, do you like my dick in you"
"I don't just like it dear, I love it," I said in between gasping "I want to ride you"
Jasper pov
Have been craving my mate which is a bit strange, I can't seem to control myself around her, I let her climb me and she gradually put my dick in her pussy, wow, this is another wave of new feelings
she kept bouncing on me and moaning my name, the mark of my neck is burning upon my skin driving me nuts with pleasure, adding my finger to her pussy to rub her clit, she circles me tightening my dick in her pussy "oh yes, babe, just like that" I am not close to done with her, she should have let me have her this morning when I wanted to, this is what I denial caused.
flipping her over, I raised her two legs on my shoulder as I put back my dick into her, I begin with my thrust into her "Jasssssspppppper" she moaned out my name which means she is getting close "cum for me baby" I told her as I went deeper into her, she shattered around me, I let her calm before I rammed back into her "I love when I make you scream my name"
"Jasper, I don't think I can take any more"
"don't worry darling, you can, that is why you are made for me, oh very good, yes" I pushed her two legs to one side of the beg as I kept pounding into her pussy
my dick is begging me for release, pulling my dick out of her, I rubbed it with my hand before I went back into her, I repeat this process for like five to seven times for I begin to thrust "fuck" I groaned as I dispose all my seed into her.
I roll onto the bed, am far from tired but I feel contented "that meal was delicious"
"and am sure I won't be able to walk for the rest of today" resting ahead on my chest and playing with my breast"
"keep playing with my breast and the next thing will be your ass"
"Jasper, stop it" she hit my chest
"am saying the truth, don't you know a man weakest point is his breast"
"now I know" was her reply.
she stops playing with my breast but still rests her head on my chest while I on the other hand start to play with her hair "thank you" I said
"for what" she questioned
"for accepting to be my mate" she did make me the happiest guy and I can't even thank her enough
"am glad you are my mate to Jasper," she told me, I know I don't deserve it for I thank the moon goodness for giving me this blessing.
she tried to stand up but she whelped in pain "you love to wear me out"
I smiled "I will take that as a compliment for you are telling me how strong I am"
she hit me again as give up trying to stand up and just lay beside me