Seventeen

Jasper pov
    taking my phone out of my pocket to on the tracker, I saw that she is in the human land "dad, mum, don't wait up for me, I will be back late" I told them
"okay son" he replied
"are you sure you don't want me there with you," Bryan asked me
"am very sure, you too go sleep, Miranda need you," I said "I will be taking your car" I don't have the time to be going into the garage to bring out another car
"no problem man," he said giving me his key
       Rose, am coming to get you, I said as I entered the car and drove toward the human land. the GPS on my phone took me to the outskirts of the town, I saw my car packed outside and I know instantly she is here, what she doing in a bar all alone, I prayed to God for strength as I go inside.
      I scanned everywhere in the room but couldn't see her, some ladies even tried to flirt with me but I wasn't in the mood, am here for someone, moving toward the bartender, I saw her and she was kissing the bartender. It hurt I and my wolf to see her that way and the next thing I know is I was holding the guy and punched him "who told you that you can touch her"
"what the hell man, who are you" he even dare questions me, hitting him more "she is mine and you can't or allowed to touch her"
    "Jasper, stop, you will kill him," Rose said trying to push me off him
The people in the bar look frightened but no one interfered "are you siding him now"
   "no, but I don't want you killing someone besides I was the one that kissed him" my wolf howl in silence, he felt betrayed and jilted
facing the guy who looks plump now "thank your star am in a good mood today" facing Rose and holding her by her hands, I dragged her to where I packed Bryan car "get in"
"I brought my car and what makes you think I will get in that car with you," she asked me
"get in this car woman, do not test my patience" I screamed at her. I am very exasperated and her stubbornness isn't helping at all
she flinched by my voice and enter the car, I got in on the other side and start driving, I also mind link one of the people on patrol to get my car home giving him the address.

Rose pov
      I know I already had too much alcohol that I pulled Ethan, that was the bartender's name close to me, and kissed, we were still kissing when I heard the sound of a punch, opening my eyes wide I saw Jasper punching him in the face. how did he know where I was and what is he doing here?
      "Jasper, stop, you will kill him," I said trying to push him off Ethan
The people in the bar look frightened but no one interfered, I wondered why "are you siding him now" he asked me
   "no, but I don't want you killing someone moreover I was the one that kissed him"
"thank your star am in a good mood today," he said to Ethan
he then faces me and then drags me to where I packed his car or wait it's Bryan car
"I brought my car and what makes you think I will get in that car with you," I told him, I haven't forgotten what he said earlier
"get in this car woman, do not test my patience" he screamed at me
I flinched by my voice and enter the car, moreover am a bit tipsy to argue with him. The breeze blowing into my face makes me sleep in no time, someone wakes me up, I opened my eyes, have we gotten back to the packhouse but where we are is not the packhouse "where are we" I asked him
"my house, get down," he told me not bothering to even open the door for me.
my feet were numb as I managed to walk down to the front door, he opened the door and we both went in "what were you doing in a bar"
I didn't answer him as I stumbled on the chair to remove my canvas, my feet must be bruised by now "I asked you a question" he is very enraged
     "What is your business with what I do"
"everything is my fucking business, you are my fucking mate and I should be worried about you"
"imagine, I have even forgotten I have a mate, Ethan kiss was......"
he slapped me hard across my face "I dare you to finish that sentence"
"you slapped me" surprised he did
"I will be doing more than that if you don't answer me" he stopped for a second "I don't need you to answer, I think I need to remind you who you belong to," he told me
he moves closer to me and tears off the clothes am wear "Jasper"
"you smelled of him, my mate is smelling of another male, imagine"
"Please, don't do this Jasper" I begged him
he forced me out of my underwear as he got naked "you dare kiss another male Rose, am going to show you who you belong to"
"it will never happen again, I promise" he is boiling right now, I don't want to have sex when he is angry
he did not answer me instead he leans down and kisses me moving his mouth to my earlobe "I don't want either of us to ever forget this night, I want you to remember this night before you take any decisions on your own on kissing another guy cause this is what that will keep happening" laying me down on the chair I was sitting on and spreading my legs apart causing me to moan, am sensitive down there and his touch isn't helping, am not supposed to be enjoying this
     He bends to my clitoris and drove his tongue inside me setting off another shattering moan that was music to his ears. I made the most glorious sounds — raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as he plundered me with his tongue. I  grabbed his hair, yanked, and pulled him closer. He thrust one finger inside me, crooking it and hitting me in the spot that turned my moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm. I  shuddered against him, my legs quaking, and when he finally slowed to look up at me "now, do you remember who you belong too"
"it's you Jasper and pleased don't stop" I have said, we will settle our differences but not now, I was in ecstasy. 
He pulled me to the edge of the chair and thrust into me. I gasped and gripped the edge as my body stretched to accommodate him. The feel of him was growing more familiar. He leaned over me, forcing me back almost to my elbows, and thrust, sinking fully into me. Not so long as he kept his mouth on me, lavishing my breasts with attention. His thumb rubbed around a sweet spot and my eyes rolled back into my head. So close. The strength of what was building was staggering. Mind-blowing.
"You are mine" he grunts out, pumping into me, the length and level of his arousal brutal. "Mine," he swears, as he releases my mouth and turns me around, pushing me forward as he yanks my legs back, one hand hard on my back, the other gripping my ass. He doesn't slow the movement, giving me full, hard thrusts, my breasts bouncing that I have to use my hand to support them.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and dug himself further into me, which I didn't think was possible. My breath caught.
    Every point in my body sparked with desire until I hit the golden spot. Then my back arched, my mouth opened and I lost all control of my senses.  I screamed as we both release together and collapse beside him on the chair.
      he was calmed now, I think his wolf is good with the fact we just had one hot session "Jasper"
"Rose, listen to me, I don't mean to call you a child or keep you in the dark"
he beat me to it I wanted to apologize for kissing another guy "am sorry for what you saw back there at the bar"
"oh, I already make sure it will never happen" kissing my exposed breast
flinched at the tingles as we both laughed "Rose, he knows who you are" he said all of a sudden
"who know who I am" am confused
"the alpha who want you," he said very sadly
"How did you know" still confused about who could tell him
"dad found two dead bodies at the border with a message attached to him"
he was right, I was being childish, this was a serious matter, and yet have left him to kiss another guy "am sorry"
"it's fine, I just want you safe, that is all I want"
we kissed one last time before going into the bedroom where we end up making love again.
          The next morning, he drove us home and I apologized to everyone about my behavior yesterday even though Miranda makes fun of me for my limping.