24

Rose pov
After some minutes that I came upstairs, I was hearing a lot of argument downstairs, Danny mind link and told me no matter what I shouldn't come downstairs. I was terrified so I decide to mind link Bryan, I don't want to risk using the phone in case he is listening to our conversation.
"Hey Bryan" he answered me immediately
"thank God, have been trying to get to everyone, how is it going"
"I don't know, am in my room, but am hearing a lot of argument downstairs"
"that's it, am coming over," he said
"no" I don't want him risking his life, he has a baby on the way even though am not sure he knows it yet.
"have heard you but if I sense that you are in danger, am coming over," he said cutting the mind link it was evident that he was not comfortable not here but then his mate needed him. I did not hear any noise coming from okay but I still refuse to go downstairs, I look outside the window, then I saw it. he was talking to that Omega guy, I was dumbstruck, he must be the spy. Jasper entered into the room "Rose, he is gone"
I did not even have the gut to reply to him causes have still not recovered from what I just saw now "darling, are you okay"
I pointed out the window which he came to check "I knew it" he wanted to storm out but I pull him back "we can't let him know we know who the spy is"
"get to the point dear" he voiced
"he has come to meet me yesterday that he wants to be my friend"
"he must be sneaky to want to be your friend" he rolled his eyes
"I think Patrick told him to do it" still trying to explain to him
"that doesn't mean he should betray his pack, am having his head off," he said still not getting my point
"what about if we act like we don't know and we use him to conquer him"
he thought about it for a while " that a very good idea but I don't think am going to agree to it"
"why not" I was stunned
" you will have to be alone with him to be friends with him, that is what he wants, that is what they all want"
"Jasper darling, my love, I will be fine"
finally, I got him to agree and also call Bryan he can come back to the packhouse that he was gone, his reply was he will be coming back later and that he need to attend to something emergency, I have a feeling the emergency has something to do with Miranda, she finally dares to tell him about the pregnancy.
Bryan pov
I was preparing breakfast for the two ladies in my house when Rose's mind links me to inform me about the situation of things, I was glad when she told me she was inside the bedroom and not with them, at least that is better. Miranda came to assist me "are they fine"
"Rose said there is some argument but she is fine"
"that great but I need to tell you something"
dropping what was in my hand "is anything the matter"
"hmmm, I think, I already told Rose and she is okay with it"
"okay with what, hope Rose is not planning on going to that lunatic of an alpha"
"no, it's not that"
"then, what are......." she is getting me scared and worried with the way she is acting
"I am pregnant" she utter suddenly
I stood still by the counter trying to process what she just told me "I know am not supposed to now, if you want, we can have an abortion" can she just keep quiet
"you are not aborting my child" I informed her, why will she think of such in the first place
"then why aren't you saying anything, it's my fault"
"baby, how is this your fault, it's the both of us beside I put it there" I brought her more closely to myself
"am sorry" she cried into my arms
"We are in this together darling, after breakfast, we will visit the pack doctor" she nodded her head in agreement.
we call Sarah to join us for breakfast while we all ate in silence, Sarah offers to do the dishes since she did not help in cooking them, we told her we will be going out and if she needs anything she can mind link us since she is now a member of the pack.
Sarah pov
I was about to assist in the kitchen when I noticed they have had some personal discussion, I decide not to pry in and move to another room when the food was ready, I came to join them which we all ate in silence. I proffer to clean the dishes and they told me they are going out. I was in the kitchen when I noticed someone is trying to get into my head, I thought it was my wolf but then this was not how my wolf communicates with me.
"who is there," I asked in my head as I was very tensed
"hey baby" I was relieved when I heard Danny voice
"oh, it's you" cleaning the plates with a napkin "how is it going, it went smoothly?"
"we will talk about it when we see, am on my way to your place"
"but am at Bryan place"
"I know and that is where I am coming to"
"Okay," I said as I quickly hurry with the dishes.
I clean my hands with another clean napkin before moving to the living room, I was watching television when I heard the doorbell rang, I already knew who was there by the excitement of my wolf, she is practically howling in my head. I open the door and the first thing he did was hug me closer and inhale my scents "I miss you"
"We were together last night," I told him
"I don't want to be away from you" he pouts and releases me "where are Bryan and Miranda"
"they went to see the pack doctor," I told him
"what the matter" he looks puzzled
"I overheard them talking about pregnancy"
"Miranda is pregnant" he sounded shocked
"I guess, so what happened"
"let's go to my place, I don't feel comfortable touching my mate in another man house"
"Danny, I thought we are to talk"
"that doesn't mean I don't want to feel you close, now let's go or I carry you"
"fine but can you tell Bryan you came to pick me, I don't want him worried"
"that's okay by me," he said "have told him already"
"then we are good to go" getting up from where am sitting
"hold on," he said stopping me from taking another step
"Is there anything the matter," I asked
"Nothing darling, I just want to kiss you, I miss those lips of yours" he pressed his lips on mine in a hot and lingering kiss, after some minutes, he let me go "now we can go"
"What happened to you don't feel comfortable in another man house"
"that is not counted especially when your lips are inviting and tempting" I laughed
I make sure to lock the door of the house and keep his keys under the flower pot beside the door and go join Danny in his car "so where is your place"
"you will find out soon," he said putting the car to life.
"can I see your mark"
Danny pov
that's true, I haven't even checked the mark she gave me but am sure since Rose already made Jasper the Alpha of all alpha, that makes me the beta of all beta, was that the reason the moon goddess gave me a white wolf too "I will show when we get to my place"
"can't you show it to me now"
"am driving sweetheart" I warned her but it seems she is not getting my warning
"I can check it myself," she said adjusting herself in her seat to touch me but I hold her hands " do you want me to have you at the back of the car"
even though she is not as shy as before, she becomes stiff immediately, I guess my words did have some effects on her "why will you say that" she asked getting hold of herself and sitting calmly in her seatback.
"if you want to see the mark on my neck, you will need to touch and if you touch me am going to get excited and you already know what next"
she nodded her head not saying anything "sweetheart, am sorry, I just don't want to park this car to have you" she is moody "we will soon be home and you will be able to see it, then we will finish up on our bed" I beamed and this cause her to gleam
"just drive" she voiced at me
"I will darling, don't be too eager"