❤3❤

Jungkook's pov:

I kept glancing at the clock and then at the window. I finally completed my paper and looked at the clock as it struck 10, I had 2 more hours to complete the paper and I had already completed it. I just wanted to complete it fast as I didn't want my son to wait for me. I started packing my bag and I looked at my teacher,

Mr.Kim Seokjin. 

He really had a very strict aura, I could feel his burning glares.

I glanced at the side he was glancing only to see him staring at my fellow classmate who was nervously giggling. Oh, he is Beomgye. I am a pretty quiet person in the class and I never ever in a million years have had a friend but I knew all of them. Another reason why I don't have friends is that I have a kid.

They feel disgusted to stay beside someone who has kids.

And I freaking don't care about that.

And about Beomgye he was a rich kid but he never took advantage of it.

I took my paper as I gave it to the glaring teacher. But as soon as he saw me, he smiled sweetly.

"Yes, Jungkook," jin said as he looked at me.

"Sir I have completed the paper can I leave sir," I said as he looked through the paper.

"No kid tho you have completed the paper you will have to sit for another 2 hours and recheck ok?" Jin said making me sad.

"Sir, please my son is alone outside, he needs me," I said with pleading eyes as he looked at me. He looked out and nod slowly

I ran to my out and looked around to see taegukk who was sitting under the tree he had a bright smile and he was waving at someone. 

I looked where he was looking only to see a man get in his car.

I ran to taegukk as he smiled and hugged me as soon as he saw me.

"My baby" I said hugging him as he giggled.

"Mwmw!!!"

"awww baby, wait baby did u have ice cream? " I asked as his doe eyes enlarged.

"Mwmw!! you know gukkie doesn't lie, yes mwmw I had ice cream and also I made a new friend." he said as I looked at him.

"But didn't mama said not to talk to strangers," I said with fake anger.

He looked at me tears brimming in his eyes.

"Sworry mama but that unkie looked like a good unkie," he said as I quickly cupped his face.

"I am very sorry son please don't cry!" I said as he quickly wiped his tears.

"Ok now tell me what you and your that uncle did?" I asked as he looked at me with his doe eyes.

"Uncle was so sweet, he got me ice cream, we played for some time mwmw and then unkie went. He got a call from someone and unkie got scolded for not coming on time mwmw!! hehe. Unkie ran like husan bolt..." he said making me giggle along with him.

"Okay come baby now it's time for," I said as I lifted our bags as he yelled.

"Mwmw WORK AT SUPERMRKET!!!!!!"