❤76❤

Jungkook smiled clenching on the pregnancy test as a sweet smile plastered on his lips. With quivery hands he picked up his phone to inform the father of the baby, a smile not leaving his lips.

Tears kept rolling down his cheeks as he kept wiping them.

Well, it has been 7 months ever since Mr.Jeon passed away, and everything seemed quite settled. The court took legal actions against Mrs.Bae and the day when Jungkook returned back home he did feel sad but looking at his new family his gloomy mind would feel better.

And the best amongst these months were,

Jimin gave birth. 

Gave birth to a healthy daughter. 

Together they named her Min Si-woo. Woonie was almost around a month right.

Tae and Jungkook had decided on having a wedding after their Jimin Hyung gives birth and the dates were set. They were getting married after 4 days and both were very happy with it.

Especially gukkie who was very excited to wear his suit. With high requests, Jung accepted to stay in the Kim mansion but the stubborn and independent one he is said that he would go back to the orphanage after his 2 samchon's wedding.

"Hello yeobo, can I call you later? I am right now in a very very important meeting baby." Tae said as he picked up his fiances call.

He widened his eyes as he heard sniffs from the other end.

"Kookie are you crying?" Tae asked with a worried voice as he got from the meeting room walking out. The meeting hall turned awkward looking at their boss walking out but all decided to keep quiet.

"Baby----" Tae purred worriedly.

"I ---hate you*sniff*," Jungkook said as Tae's eyes were wide up like a socket.

"Baby, did I do something wrong? I am really sorry baby---" Tae said as he picked up his briefcase ready to leave home.

"Shut up and come home with tangerines.

I WANT THEM THAT'S IT!!! AND DARE TO ENTER OUR ROOM BARE HANDS I WILL KILL YOU." Jungkook shouted angrily as he cut the call as tae looked at the phone quite shocked.

Well, he knew Jungkook for like a year or so, and past all these years he has never seen him this angry and to tae this Jungkook was quite scary. 

Running to his car he drove to the nearby fruit shop picking some oranges as he rushed to his house. He was welcomed by Jin Hyung making formula for Areumie as he plastered a smile looking at tae.

Taehyung's pov:

"Are you fine tae, what are you doing at this time?" Jin Hyung asked.

"Hyungie, Jungkook called me here urgently. Is he fine?" I asked worried as Jin Hyung looked at me worriedly.

"Well, he looked really exhausted this morning." Jin Hyung said as I nod my head.

"Go talk to him--- and call me if you need anything ok?" Jin Hyung said as I nod my head walking to our shared bedroom.

I was welcomed with Jungkook looking at me with his Bambi eyes which were filled with tears as he pouted. I chuckled pulling him closer towards me as he hugged me.

"Did you get my tangerines?" he asked as I nod my head passing him the bag who snatched it from me opening it happily. 

His happy face turned into a frown as he looked at me angrily.

"I want tangerines, not oranges---" he said as I looked at him confused.

"Aren't they both the same?" I asked confused as his eyes filled with tears.

"No--- they're different," he said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Jungkook-ah I am really sorry, aish please don't cry. Oh my god." I said hugging him as he cried like a baby.

"No you don't understand---how hard is it for me." He said crying badly as I pat his back.

"I do understand, please baby. calm down."

"How the fuck can you understand huh? I started feeling a little low energy, some aches here and there. *Sniffs*---"

"I understand baby, it's okay everything will get fine soon. Okay please don't cry---"

"No it's not going to --- It's all because of your son or daughter inside here---"

"It's okay jagi, I understand, my son or daught--- WHAT??" I asked looking at him as he sniffed looking at me as he smiled shyly looking down.

"I will throw a lot of tantrums like this---are you ready

Soon to be daddy?" He asked playing with my tie as my throat went dry.

Author's pov:

Jungkook's smile widened now, as he softly take hold of his fiancee's hand from his back, trailing it closer, placed just above his lower abdomen. 

"I took a test. 

Tae baby I'm pregnant" The words fall so naturally, so right.

Frozen, still, Taehyung revenues a moment to process the words, to fully comprehend, realize what Jungkook had just told him. 

His eyes widen, temples raising before a goofy smile begins to appear on his soft features. 

"Wait, you're..." Glanced between their entwined bodies, with a heavy palm still placed to Jungkook's belly, Taehyung comprehends. 

Now, it wasn't just Jungkook's belly. It was where their child would grow, a child they had made out of nothing but pure, unconditional, love.

"Jagi, you're...pregnant?" Taehyung smiles a wide grin, happiness coated in each of his features, wonderstruck eyes lit up dewy glow.

"Yeah." Jungkook giggles, hand still placed over his tummy. 

"You're going to be a daddy, Tae."

Taehyung eyes water, glossy tears threatening to glide his cheeks.

"Hey," Jungkook whispers, cupping Taehyung's cheek when he draws him closer, connecting their foreheads. 

"Please don't cry," Jungkook said kissing Tae's lips softly, a cup to his tender cheek. 

He chuckles, lips drawn back to yours with a choke back of happy tears.

"I am so happy, I love you so much, and that little baby inside

Thank you soo much jagi---" Tae said crying as they smiled.

"What is happening here dada mwmw?"