❤71❤

Jungkook's pov:

I stood in the kitchen sipping on some hot chocolate as it was around 9:45 and tae had not yet come back. Chewing my lips nervously I kept glancing at the clock.

Even though I knew he would be there somewhere in the mansion with Yoongi and Jimin hyung I was still worried.

 "Why is bunny outside?" Jin hyung asked closing his door as I flinched due to the sudden voice.

"Hyung, it's nothing. What are you doing out btw?" I asked as he walked towards the kitchen.

"Just need to boil water for Areum," hyung said walking towards me as I nod my head helping him.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong with you and Tae?" Jin hyung asked as I looked at him with wide eyes and then looked down.

"Were we that obvious?" I asked as he nods his head.

"Very much," he said as I smiled. I really needed someone to clear my mind so I told him everything as he gasped. 

"Tae didn't tell anyone--" Jin hyung said disappointed as I gave him the cup of hot chocolate that I had made for him. He soon sipped it as he sighed.

"You know right Jungkook, ignoring is not at all gonna help you in this situation?" Jin hyung said as I looked at him nodding my head.

He soon smiled as he pat my head.

"You guys really need to proper communication,

This is not only Tae's character but the whole Kim brother's personality. You must know me and Joon had an arranged marriage. At first, he used to only share his happiness, the rest he used to hide it up with himself. But as time passed he understood that when he share his troubles, sorrows, and failures no one would judge him. 

A relationship without communication is just 2 people. 

Gyu was even worst he never shared any of the things running in his mind. Though he was closer to tae he still hid a few things from him. When I came to this family after marriage gyu used to awkwardly dress in weird clothes and after a few months tae and Yoongi found out gyu was getting bullied. That poor kid didn't want to tell anyone thinking that we will get worried for him and he didn't want to worry any of us. 

Tae used to do anything to see his family happy, once he had jumped inside a very dangerous hacker's house without telling anyone just to get Joonie's project papers as that hacker was blackmailing him on leaking his data.

He even made videos on all the illegal that hacker was using to earn money sending them to the police who immediately caught him putting him in prison.

He never understands how dangerous what he is doing is," Jin hyung said letting out a giggle as I smiled.

"He is a little crazy bastard but I am sure he loves you--And he is doing things just because he wants you happy." Jin hyung said as I smiled looking at him.

"Thank you hyung--" I said looking at him as he smiled.

"Now go back to your room, gukkie must be worried--" hyung said as I nodded my head.

Walking towards the room I was met with gukkie who was curled up into a ball as I smile sleeping beside him caressing his hair.

"Aigoo you are so cute--" I said kissing his cheeks who immediately let out a whine.

I soon heard a knock on my window as I looked at it confused. Who the hell is knocking on the window at this time? With fear I opened the window only to see tae standing there looking at me with loving eyes

I guess?

"Juliet, my baby Jungkook, see your Romeo came for you climbing the wall---

Now forgive your Romeo" tae yelled loudly as Jungkook immediately closed his mouth.

"Shhhh gukkie--" he whispered as tae looked at gukkie and then Jungkook as he let out a giggle.

"Swwy" tae said holding his ears messily as Jungkook looked at him confused.

"Are you drunk?" Jungkook asked as tae nods his head as 'No'.

"No wifey why will I drink?" Tae asked as he hugged Jungkook who could now smell the alcohol from tae.

"Oh my god tae you are---" he was interrupted as he heard a knock from the door. Opening the door he was met with Jimin who looked at him with concerned eyes.

"Tae is fine right? He climbed the wall when yoongi was puking--"Jimin said as Jungkook wide his eyes.

"Don't tell me yoongi is also drunk?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nods his head.

"Oh my god hyung, I am really sorry you had to deal with them when you are yourself pregnant----" Jungkook said as Jimin giggled.

"Oh it is really ok kookie, I have been dealing with them for a lot of years.

Take care ok? and here medicine for tae. Good Night--" Jimin hyung said walking out as I nod looking back only to see Tae sitting beside gukkie and looking at him lovingly.

Closing the door I walked towards him as I sat beside him on the floor. Gukkie was holding Tae's hands as tae had a small smile plastered on his face.

"He is so cute, I can't believe he is my son--" tae said as he kept looking at gukkie with loving yes as I smiled holding his shoulder.

"Get up and take a bath, it's late you need to sleep," I said as he held my wrist looking into my eyes as I was also lost in his eyes.

"I am sorry love, I really am--" he said tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Please don't leave me, I can never imagine a life without you and gukkie. Please don't leave me alone. I love both of you very much--" Tae said as Jungkook immediately hugged him as tae ended up crying more badly.

"I promise, I promise I will share everything with you from now on, just please don't leave me.." tae said as I pat his head.

"I can never leave you tae" I said as he looked at me with teary eyes.

"Will you forgive me?" he asked as I nod my head slowly as he immediately attacked me with a kiss.

"I am sorry and you don't know how much I missed you---" he said picking me up bridal style.

"Tae put me down,"

"No lets take a bath togehter---"