❤35❤

Taehyung's pov:

"Did namjoon hyung reach the building?" I asked looking at Jimin as I had my hands placed on my head. Jimin hyung was sending a copy of the custody papers to one of our lawyers.

"Yes he has, but I guess he is having a meeting with some foreign investor right now." Jimin hyung said as I nod my head. I was deep in thoughts thinking why really was he doing it.

'Was it because he wanted me to marry that daughter of his?'

'Why can't he just let his son live happily, Jungkook and gukkie both are happy with us. Such a money-minded dick' I huffed angrily.

I soon heard a cute voice only to see gukkie coming towards me, with a book in his hand.

"Dada dada dada, I forgot to twll you!! All parents and kids will be going on a field trip next week!!! You will come with me and mwmw right?" gukkie asked me showing his Bambi eyes as I smiled nodding my head.

"But gukkie, 1 rule,

You have to attend kindergarten from tomorrow every day till the Field trip, then only dada is coming along with gukkie and mama!" I said as his eyes filled with tears.

"Whaaaaaa!!!!! Nwwwwww!!!! No schoooooolllll" he yelled holding his hands on his waist.

"Dada you are bad!!! You don't want gukkie to be in peace!!" he said pouting as I picked him up placing him on my lap.

"But gukkie, if you go to school then only you can become smart like your mama?" I asked as he looked at me cutely.

"Gukkie will become smart, like mwmw?" he asked as I nod my head.

"Will gukkie become handsome like dada?" he continued as I continued nodding my head.

"And will they put gukkie's photo in big-big banners like dada's," he asked as I giggled at his cuteness.

"Yes, gukkie will become a model like dada!!" I said as he smiled.

"Then gukkie will go to school!!!" he said.

"That's my boy!!" I said hugging him as he hugged me back. He soon ran away to the playroom. My eyes darted to the documents and then Jimin hyung who was looking at us with adoration. 

Minutes passed as I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't recognize Namjoon hyung coming inside looking at us confused.

"Taehyung Namjoon hyung is here. Tae, TAE---"

"Oh hey hyung," I said looking at Joonie hyung who looked at me confused. Jimin hyung soon gave him the files as he read them.

"What is all this?" he asked as Jimin hyung looked at him in disbelief.

"Hyung, these are custardy papers, Mr.Jeon wants Jungkook and Gukkie back. He states that both of them are his and Mrs.Bae's long-lost kids." Jimin hyung said.

"I freaking don't understand his motive behind it, isn't Jungkook 18+, he has the right to choose. I bet he will choose to live on his own rather with that stray dog family." Joonie hyung said as we nod our head.

"But then again, we can't do anything about gukkie. He is just a kid." Jimin hyung said.

"I am sure, Mr. Jeon knows about it and he also knows that Jungkook will never leave gukkie alone. You know right even if we will file a case against this they will win it, as gukkie's real father is Mr.Jeon." I continued as Jimin hyung sighed.

"But hyung's didn't he practically rape Jungkook's mother, we can show the world how cruel he was if we get some proper evidence," I said as they nod their head.

"Tae, 4 years ago the complaint Jungkook gave to the police was not even taken seriously, the only hope is the hospital documents. Jimin did you send these files to Jackson, what did he say." Namjoon hyung asked as Jimin giggled.

"Hyung your friend is really crazy, he asked me that he wants Jim hyung's special bulgogi, then only he will take up this case," Jimin hyung said as we giggled.

Jackson wang was our family lawyer. He was one of the most promising lawyers. He and Namjoon hyung somehow were friends since Kindergarten and I really don't understand his weird obsession with Jin hyung's bulgogi.

"Does anyone in the family knows about this except us?" Namjoon hyung asked as we nod our head as 'No.'

*Thud*

We all heard a sound as we snapped to the door only to see Jungkook standing there looking at us with shocked eyes.

"Jungkook---"