❤43❤

Author's pov:

The goon who hit tae looked at tae smiling like an evil as he bent down looking at the unconscious body. He hit him again on his head now with a brick-making sure he doesn't wake up. He soon messaged the other goons as in few minutes the place was filled.

"You did a great job Alex, I appreciate," the head goon said as he looked at the lifeless body with a mask on.

"Remove that mask I want to see his face clearly, let's send a snap to Mr.Jeon" he continued as Alex removed the mask of tae's face as everyone became shocked.

"ALEX WHAT THE HELL, DID YOU KILL KIM TAEHYUNG AS IN TAEHYUNG?" he yelled walking close to tae trying to wake him up.

"Shit this is the wrong guy," Alex murmured as the head goon groaned kicking Alex on his shoulder.

"Fucking useless" he groaned again.

"You don't know what you have got us into. He is a model and I guess he is dead. Let's leave as early as possible otherwise, we are dead" the head goon said glancing at taehyung and then glancing at the poster of taehyung on the banner.

Namjoon's pov:

I kept calling Jackson but my mind was still occupied with something else. Tae, my little brother how could he do it. The look on his face showed so much confidence, which just kept proving me wrong that I was misunderstanding the situation. 

But then the situation was not helping either. Ever since this case had started he kept rejecting all his photoshoots stating that he was busy. He neither spent time with the family nor any of his frineds.

And the fact that I saw him once in the cafe with Aera was helping me either. It was just making me doubt more on my tae,

My little brother, the one who ran behind me when we were kids to school,
the one who held my hands with his tiny ones when I first saw him while he was born
the kid who I loved more than anything could do something like this.

Though my heart kept telling me that 'No he would really have a motive behind all of this, just like the coin which has 2 surfaces' but then my brain didn't want to give up. It had already created a small amount of hatred.

I was got back from my thoughts as I suddenly heard Jackson's voice. He came running towards me with a black top and black jeans as my mind snapped.

'Isn't that taes cloths'

But ignoring all the thoughts I rushed holding him towards the courtroom as it was almost the time for the hearing.

Mr.Jeon's eyes widened as he saw Jackson hurriedly wearing his lawsuit. Soon suga and hobi followed in anger still visible on their face.

"Where is tae?" Jin asked concerned as everyone's attention was towards me.

"I don't know what has caught into him, he is helping the Jeon's along with Aera" I said as all looked at me shocked. Jungkook's eyes showed disbelief as all looked at us as if we were lying.

"He is telling the truth," hobi hyung said as gyu covered his mouth shocked.

My parents looked at me with open mouths.

"It's not possible, I know about my soulmate," Jimin hyung said but we were soon interrupted with the voice of the judge.

"So can we start it now as I see the lawyer present here," the judge said as we settled back as the hearing soon started.

Taehyung's pov:

I felt myself getting my consciousness back as I looked around me. I felt a sting of pain on my head as I held it tightly.

"Ahh--" I groaned getting up trying to walk. I felt my eyes blur but tried my best to walk to the court. I felt slight happiness as it seemed that the hearing had just started. My eyes traveled to my family who all had different faces.

I knew that if I approach them right now then I would have to give them an explanation and I was not ready also I didn't want to make a huge mess right now right here.

I sat at the last row bench as my hands wrapped around my head holding it tightly. My hands and legs were bleeding due to the fall I had and I somewhat still had a blurry vision.

The side of my head was also bleeding but do I seemed I care. Right now my Jungkook and gukkie's was the only thing that mattered.

"So can we start it now as I see the lawyer present here," the judge said as I looked at Jackson hyung who seemed like he was searching for something.

"Your honor, as I said earlier I want my client to get the custardy of the kid, as you see Jungkook, as well as his husband, Mr.Kim Taehyung both, are still pre-adults and I impose they have less parenting skills." Mr.Lee said as Jackson hyung stood up smirking.

"Your honor, 

As I have always told before, Jungkook has been taking care of gukkie from when he was 16 and also that he has a husband now, I am sure they will be great in parenting" Jackson hyung said as Mr.Lee glared at him.

"Also honor I would like to have someone in the witness box," Jackson hyung said as the judge approved.

"Inspector Choi may I have you in the witness box?" he continued as my eyes traveled to the familiar figure.

"Inspector choi, do you remember the boy right there?" Jackson hyung asked pointing at Jungkook as he nods his head.

"I do remember him, back 4 years ago he came to give a complaint," Choi said as a smile tugged my lips.

 "May I know about the complaint?" Jackson hyung continued as Choi nod his head.

"Back then I was just a constable, and this boy came to the station to give a complaint about his dad who raped his mom. The inspector of that time laughed at it and also didn't take any written notes about the complaint. I felt bad but then I couldn't talk back as it was just like weeks I joined " Mr.Choi said as Jackson hyung looked at the Judge.

"Thank you, Mr.Choi, you can go back,

Your honor as I said before in the first hearing that Mrs Jeon Yeona, the former wife of Mr.Jeon was raped. That shows how cruel was Mr.Jeon--- "

"Objection your honor, my client is getting fakely accused. There is not even a single proof that the witness is telling the truth." Mr Lee said as Jackson hyung smiled.

"You are wrong Mr Lee" Jackso hyung said passing the pen drive to the jury.

"These are the CCTV footage of that day you can yourself check it, honor." Jackson hyung said as Mr Lee sat down gritting his teeth.

"Can I also have another witness to the witness box?" Jackson hyung said as the judge nod his head.