Night 3 Continued (Part 4) : Pain

I gotz Puppeteer,This game is so fun:3
*10k views :D*
Shadow Bonnie- Donnie
Shadow Freddy- Dreddy
~~~~~

(Your P.O.V)

We're still chained to the walls, but luckily a few more people have woken up. I can hear the others in a different room.

"I'm getting sick of these chains" BonBon said while attempting to struggle free.

"I think everyone is" Mangle said in a very irritated tone.

After that everyone remained silent. Surprisingly, Dark just went to sleep, I could hear him snoring.

I heard a something loud drop to the floor, it sounded like something metal.

"Shit.." A distant voice said.

Moments later, the door to this room opens. Gold walks in, along with Billy and Puppet following behind. Donnie is pulling a cart filled with sharp metal tools. I know where this is going.

"Hello, prisoners" Dreddy said as he closed and locked the door.

"LET US GO!" ChiChi screamed and she clanked her chains against the wall.

"Now, now. Calm yourself" Gold smirked as he looked around at us.

I looked at Billy and Puppet. They looked so scared. Puppet noticed me looking and he mouthed some words.

'I'll save you'

I smiled and he smiled back, then he went back to pretending to be under their control. At least I know one person out there is innocent (there you go, Puppet is officially not a bad guy ^^).

"Before we can fully start our plan.. We need a few answers" Donnie smirked, then looked around the room.

His eyes landed on me, and he walked over.

"First of all, how did you and that nerd get into this place?" (I'm sowwie Mark.. You're not actually a nerd >^<)

"I h-honestly don't k-know"

"You must know. If you don't give me an answer than.. I'll make you answer" he ran over to the cart, and grabbed something.

When he came back over to me, I saw what he had. He had a giant kitchen knife.

"How'd you get here?" He pressed the knife against my forehead.

Everyone's eyes were on me, all of them full of worry. Fredric looked like he was about to rage, along with a few others, and Chica looked like she was crying.

"Why so quite" he smirked and dragged the knife along my forehead.

I screamed in pain as I felt the red substance drip down my face.

"STOP IT YOU SHADOW FREAK!" BonBon screamed at him.

He didn't stop. He wasn't close to stopping.

"I'm going to make you look pretty.. But I need you to stay still" he snapped his fingers, and I couldn't move.

"This may hurt.. A lot" he dragged the knife down my nose and across my left cheek.

Tears poured down my face, but I couldn't scream. He proceeded to cut my right cheek. Everyone was screamed at him, telling him to stop.

Since you were looking forward, you saw Puppet watching, his face full off worry. He looked over and saw that the others were trying to get answers out of everyone else. He mouthed some words again, I don't knew of he knew I could see him or not.