I choose Gold

*The endings have no certain order, so please be patient for the ending you want!*

(Written by starluigi1010)

(Your P.O.V)

"I choose Gold." I said.

"I knew you would choose me, princess." Gold the came over to me and held my hand.

"How do we get out of here?" Mark asked.

"All you have to do is have the want to go home, we can do the rest." Donnie said, his eye's glowing a dark blue. I closed my eye's and started to want to be back in the real world. I felt close to passing out. Before i finally slipped into sleep, Gold said, "See you on the other side, princess."

We all past out.

(Short time skip, brought to you by Dreddy and Donnie)

I woke up in my bed. I slowly got up, only to be tackled by Gold. "Where do you think your going princess?"

"Out the door to get a drink." He got off of me and stayed back while i went to the kitchen. Once i got there I stood in shock.

"Gold, how did you get here before me?"

"Coming to the real world didn't take all my powers."

"Well, what can you still do?"

"Teleport, hypnotize, disappear, pretty much everything."

"Wow, can you still go to animatronic form?"

"Sadly, no i cant, but that's fine, I'm here with you." He came over and hugged me.

"Do you wanna go watch a movie?"

"Sure, what movie you thinking?"

"I don't know, I will go take a look." I went into the living room to look for a movie to watch. I found one and started to set it up. Once i was about to hit play, gold teleported into the room. "So what did you decide on?"

"Your gonna find out." I hit play and (your favorite movie) started to play. I sat down on the couch and Gold sat down next to me. He held my hand through the whole movie.

(Another time skip, i am to lazy)

The movie ended. I was almost asleep on Gold's shoulder. "Do you want to go to bed princess?" He asked.

"Yes please." I felt him pick me up, but we didn't move. "Want to see what teleporting feels like?"

"Sure."

I felt like i was falling, but Gold was holding me the whole time. The feeling stopped. We must have arrived. He put me on the bed and covered me up.
He sat on the edge of the bed. "I don't really sleep, i just sort of go around in dreams, i will be with you there." He said.

"See you in my dreams."

The End.

A/N) Hey guys, star (shithead :3) here, a lot of people in the last part commented about me leaving a cliff hanger. The reason i did was because you choose the ending, you choose who goes with you. Also, a few weeks ago, before i teamed up with Julia, i did not see myself being part of all this, It started with the battle scene i did, and you guys liked my writing, i offered to Julia that i would help with the endings. She agreed, but then the idea of a third book was thrown around. Im also helping there too. I wanted to thank you guys for being supportive of my writing and also, I thank you Julia, mainly for letting me team up with you for this. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the endings as they come out.