Night 4 Contined (Part 2) : Short tempered

I was thinking of making another story, but this one would be one person from this game x reader. So I'll let you decide, it can be anyone that I mentioned in this story. (Ill probably be doing a Vincent x reader, but you can still vote for him).

(Your P.O.V)

After Mike stopped hugging me, Jeremy and him walked off somewhere, so I was left alone. I sighed and walked over to Mangle, who was also alone.

"Hi Mangle!" She gave a small smile as I approached.

"Hi.."

"You okay? You seem a bit down"

"I'm fine!" She said in an irritated tone.

"Okay, jeez" I started walking away, but she grabbed my wrist.

"Stay away from him" she growled.

"Who?" I turned to face her.

"Puppet" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, but you can't tell me who I can or can't talk to" I rolled my eyes.

"Actually yeah, I can" her eyes suddenly went from yellow to all black with a tiny yellow dot.

"I'll warn you one last time. Don't. Go. Near. Puppet"

"Nah, I think I'll go near him" I smirked.

"You slut!" She punched your face.

"(Y/n)!" I turn my head and see Puppet running towards us. Wow, that timing.

"What happened to your face?!" He suddenly looked a Mangle.

"You.." His eyes narrowed.

"Hello Puppet~" she smiled.

"Don't talk to me you whore!" Puppet suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me away from Mangle.

"(Y/N) YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!" She screamed as she ran down a hallway.

"Short tempered much?" Puppet said while letting go of my arm.

"I walked to to say 'hi' and she just flips at me" I crossed my arms.

"Strange.." He mumbled.

Suddenly I hear my name being called by a few people. I turn around and see BonBon, Fredric and Bonnie walking towards us.

"Hey guys" I said as they walked up.

"Hi" Fredric said as they all stopped in front of me.

"What'd you need?" I turned to face them.

"Nothing. We're just bored" Bonnie said.

"Then.. Go and not be bored.." I giggled.

"There's seriously nothing to do" I heard more voices.

I see Mark, Dark, Vincent, PH, Jeremy and Mike all walk out from a hallway.

Soon, everyone was out in the main room.

"Wow you people get bored fast"

"What should we do?" Mark asked.

"How about hide and seek" ChiChi said. (Oh god here we go again with the hide and seek)

"I'll be it" Vincent stepped forward.

"Okay, count to 60" ChiChi said as Vincent covered his eyes and turned to face a wall.

I heard him start counting, and every ran off on a direction. I ran up onto the stage, and behind the curtain. I crouched down under a table that was in a corner. Luckily, it was pretty dark up here.