I choose PG

(Written by starluigi1010)

A/N) just a quick thing, we have half of the endings done, and Julia has part one of the third book complete, it contains 1987 words, on purpose. Also, this part is 2 endings in one. You will see.

"I choose PG." I said. He came over to me and stood there awkwardly. He didn't say a thing. "Donnie, Home, NOW!"

"Fine." He said. His eyes glowed a dark blue and we passed out.

(Time skip!)

I woke up next to PG. he was still asleep. I noticed that he wasn't wearing his mask anymore. I climbed on top of him and he woke up, before he could say anything i started to kiss him. He broke it after a minute and said, "I liked Vincent you know."

"I know, but i like you more." I smirked and started to kiss him. He gave in and started to kiss back, i went to take off his shirt, but he slapped my hand away. "You first." He said and started to take mine off.

The End.

(ALTERNATE ENDING)

"I choose PG... and Vincent." I said. Please let this work out.

"I can only send two people, but if Dreddy helps, i might be able to send you all."

"Oh, I will help, on one condition." Dreddy said.

"What?" I asked.

"Kiss me." He smiled.

"Fine, but only on the cheek."

"Good enough." I went over and kissed him quick and stood next to PG and Vincent. Donnie and Dreddys eyes turned dark blue and we all passed out.

(Time skip.)

We all woke up at the same time. Except Vincent was on the floor. "Why did you two get the bed?" He asked.

"Don't know, don't care. Now get up here you grape." I said as he got up and laid down next to PG. I turned over and kissed Vincent, he turned to me and started to kiss back.

"Why are you two leaving me out?" Pg asked.

"Just come over here, you can join in too." Vincent said.

"How is this gonna work?" I asked, knowing where this was going.

"One on each side, an you in the middle." Vincent said while smirking.

The End!

A/N) this isn't officially Vincent's ending, Julia is doing his, you just gotta wait.