Sick and Tired of Life!

Izuku's POV unlike said otherwise!

Just as I was about to take my shoes

Off of the rooftop there I see

A girl with braided hair there before me

Despite myself I go and scream;

"Hey! Don't do it, please"

I always wished to be a hero. There was nothing that could have changed my little pipe dream.

I was born quirkless. A useless being that has no purpose in life. No one ever wanted something like me.

It sounds weird but it is true.

At school I would get bullied and beaten up. That was the past at least. Some things have changed since I entered UA. At least now Kacchan doesn't beat me up every day only in the heroes' classes and I get the chance to fight back at least. That is a good start isn't it.

I would still get bullied by him.

Useless he screams here.

Idiots there.

Worthlessness slips from his lips like butter.

Stupid he calls everyone.

And

Everyone calls me Deku.

Great right?!

It would have been if not for the sad fact that Deku means useless.

I am so used to it by now even though it hurts me from the inside. Can't let it get to me but I can't do that if it's literal my hero name now can I. The name is haunting me and I hate it

My mother is the only person I have left that really cares for me. Only problem is that thanks to me she lost her job and now she is overworking herself just to fulfill my dreams of becoming a hero.

Wait but didn't I say I was born quirkless?

That's right I was!

But I got a quirk. Can you believe it?

No?!

Me neither!

It all still feels so surreal!

I can't believe he choose someone as useless as me!

Now I am regretting taking it. I am not worth having it at all!

After letting me on a roof without a railing I basically was left with my inner demons alone debating if I should jump and stop being a burden.

Back then I was a coward but not today! Not anymore! Many things have changed but nothing could stop my suffering.

Well after he left me there and me magically deciding death wasn't worth it and saving my ex best friend from a villain attack, getting scolded and yelled at in the process, I meet All Might later that day and he gave me his quirk.

He said something on the line he was searching for a successor and that by bravery and hero like actions moved him deeply. He also mentioned that he was sorry about destroying my dreams like this and letting me back on a roof alone.

I could see the relieve in his eyes the moment he found me. He sure thought that I jumped. I would have if I wasn't afraid of heights and pain and I was sure the landing was painful as fuck. There was also the possibility of me not dying immediately and feeling the pain for a while or someone saving me.

I was sure not so keen on experience that much pain.

A month has passed since I first started training in UA and I have made so many friends or they think I at least am one. For me they are just people I have to deal with. They never cared for me anyways.

I have cut marks on my arms, sometimes dark circles around my eyes because of the lack of sleep and broken bones because of my quirk.

Did they ever care?

I don't think so... At least not about my fake smile or the makeup I wear in order to hide the cuts and the dark circles.

Did anyone notice?

No, not even my own mother.

I lost the will to live. Every day the same things happen to me. I wake up, go to UA, get screamed at, get dragged to Recovery Girl, get healed and go back home.

At this point I was as good as death and no one would even realize it! I was sure that my mother would cry about it but she would move on, like everyone does after a quirkless kid commits.

Recovery Girl would be happy not to see me anymore.

Aizawa can finally relax a little bit. One student less to handle. One student that would cause less trouble.

All Might can take his quirk back and give it to someone more deserving. He already regrets his choice I can feel it.

UA's hero course had one open seat for someone with more potential.

Today was the day.

I found an abandoned building that was perfect for it, then I waited till it's dark and sneaked out of the house.

Once I was there, I quickly went up to the roof and there I was meet with a sight that I didn't expect. Someone was already standing there at the place where I wanted to stand. She looked lost.

Being the heroic soul I am, I shouted out to her.

Me: Hey! Don't do it, please!

She was so close to the end and I didn't want to see anyone suffer. I came up for the same reason as her but something in me forced me to yell out and stop the poor soul. She looked a little bit older and she looked homeless but whatever her reasons were they couldn't be worse than mine.