Another failed attempt!

The petite girl told me her woes

"You've probably heard it all before;

Everyone ignores me, everyone steals

I don't fit in with anyone here."

For God's sakes please! Are you serious? I just can't believe

That for some stupid reason you got here before me

'Cause even so, you're still loved by everyone at home!

There's always dinner waiting at the table, you know?

"I'm hungry" said the girl as she shed a tear

The girl short as can be then disappeared

He looked at me and I could see all his scars. For me they looked like quirk drawback and it didn't bother me at all. I came closer to him and sat down on the ground. I didn't care who he was but he looked like he needed someone to talk to.

If he is a villain then so be it.

If he wants to kill me than be my guest!

Me: So?

???: My father is trash.

Blue flames, a father that is trash... sounds familiar to me.

Is this the son of Endeavor that is supposedly dead?!

Touya Todoroki?!

???: ... the moment he found a better successor he just threw me away like I was some kind of toy.

Yep, this is a Todoroki.

If only Shoto knew that he was still alive...

Me: But you clearly are not! As far as I can see, your flames are unique and beautiful. If he didn't see your potential than it is his fault!

???: They are not beautiful!

Me: Nonsense! They are!

???: You are the only one that thinks that way.

Me: I am sure I am not!

???: I don't fit with my family; ran away and now I am lost.

Me: Look even though your father is a trash you are still loved by everyone else! I am sure you still have friends and things you want to accomplish! Don't let your past be in the way and stop you!

I felt bad for him, knowing what I did about Endeavor, he didn't had a good childhood. Even though I was still mad that I wasn't alone on the roof but the moment I realized who this was I just felt bad and I had the feeling I needed to help him no matter what.

???: Hmm.

Me: Listen I heard there is a group out there somewhere accepting people like you.

Well that is what I gathered from Toga.

???: How can I trust you or any of your word.

Me: You don't and you can't. Just trust yourself that is all that matters. For all you know I could be a hero or a villain trying to get you to come with me for the better or the worst.

???: And for all you know I could be a villain that could kill you right here and right now.

Me: If that makes you feel better than go ahead and do it.

???: Wait what?

Me: You heard me right.

???: Why don't you care what happens to you?

Me: I came here to enjoy the evening.

Even if this should have been my last.

???: That's it?

Me: Yeah. It's calming up here.

I can't tell him I am here because I wanted to do the same thing...

???: True!

Me: So back to you. Do you still want to talk or am I bothering you? If I am I could just take my things and go...

He looks like a person that if I push him to much he would break.

???: Dabi.

Me: Huh?

???: Call me Dabi, if we already talking with each other than it would be easier if we know each other's name.

Me: Izuku. Nice to meet you Dabi!

Dabi: Are you a hero in training?

Me: Ah yeah I am, first yeah hero course at UA and I know Shoto a little bit.

Dabi: You....know?

Me: It's honestly not that hard to figure out.

Dabi: Then why?

Me: I might not know the whole story and only a little bit but I don't need too. I am not blind I can see that Endeavor is a flaming trash can, a piece of shit. If you asked me, he doesn't even deserve to be a hero and should be in Tartarus instead.

Dabi: Pff

Me: What?

Dabi: Never heard someone referring to him like that.

Me: Am I that wrong though?

Dabi: No.

Me: See.

Dabi: How is he?

Me: Shoto? Well, he for certain has daddy issues! He even refuses to use his fire side! I wish someone could teach that pile of trash some lessons and maybe even put his fire out. Let's see how powerful he is without all the flames. Like do you even know how much collateral damage he does? It's worse than a villain attack and he calls himself a hero!

Dabi:... you know your stuff.

Me: Well yeah, I am a huge fan of heroes not his of course and I always wanted to be one.

Dabi: I am sure you will be a great hero one day.

Me: You don't know that!

Dabi: I do! I can see it! No one would have offered a random person to just be there for them and listen to them.

Me: Well, I would do it again without even spending one second thought about it.

Dabi: That's the spirit of a true hero right there!

Me: Well anyways, do you have a place to stay?

Dabi: You said that there was a group out there that would welcome someone like me and I know the people you are talking about. I will head there.

Me: Oh great! Oh, and tell Toga hi for me!

Dabi: Toga?

Me: Yeah, she is a kind girl, I think you will like her!

Dabi: Okay...

Me: The night is still young, you wanna grab something to eat before you go?

Dabi: I don't have any money on me.

Me: My treat!

Besides you look like you haven't eating in a long time.

The moment I said that his stomach began grumbling.

Dabi: Sounds good to me, I could eat something.

Me: Do you have a special wish or not?

Dabi: Nah

Me: Good then it's Katsudon! Come on!

I went to my stuff and put my shoes on and we both went to eat something before saying goodbye.