Again, Seriously?!

"Alright, today's the day" or so I thought

Just as I took both of my shoes off

There was but a girl short as can be

Despite myself, I go and scream

One god damn week, I need to live through. The week was horrible! First I messed up in hero classes then I got yelled at by All Might because I wasn't progressing as fast as he wished I was.

I loved One for All!

I loved having a quirk.

But still....

It felt like it wasn't mine!

It felt like it was against me!

It felt alien like to me!

Short, I hated the feeling that I got from it.

I wish I was still quirkless...

It would have been so much better!

Quirkless everyone knew how useless I was, now I needed to live up to expectation and that was hard. People are gossiping about me behind my back. Gossiping about my quirk, about me breaking every bone in my body and it hurts. I hated to know that these rumors were about One for All and not directly at me. It was not the quirks fault that I was useless! It was simply my own fault.

It wasn't my fault for not being able to control it but it sure felt like it. It felt like I was disappointing everyone again on a whole new level and I hated it!

I was happy that today was the day.

Today my suffering would finally find an end!

Today is the perfect day, the perfect night and the perfect time to do it!

I put some nice and comfy clothes on. If I was already to die then with some kind of style! Therefore, I decided to wear all black.

Going outside and making my way to the building, I felt really happy the whole way there. It was the first time in forever. I can't even think when the last time was, I felt like this. Probably before I got 4.... A long long time ago!

I began skipping some steps and humming a nice melody until I was in front of the roof's door.

Me: Finally!

I pushed the door open gently and went to the edge. There was no one in front of me. I was alone or so I thought.

I took my shoes off placed them neatly beside the edge and took a notebook out.

Hmmm...

What should I write?

Unable to think about anything I sat down there. My feet's were dangling off the roof and I was still humming the same melody.

For my mother:
I am sorry I did this to you. I know that you love it and I want you to know that I love you too! This is not your fault! I really mean int! Please don't feel responsible for my decision. I love you mom and I will always be by your side!

For Aizawa:
I am sorry to be such a disappointment! I know I don't have much potential if any at all. I am sorry that I took away some precious time of yours.

For Toshinori:
I am sorry that I am not the successor you wanted me to be. I really tried my best but I just can't find the will in me to live anymore! This is all too much for me. I hope you can find a better successor than me. I do appreciate what you did for me so thank you for granting a quirkless kid his wish.

For Nezu:
I am sorry to ruin the good reputation of UA. I want you to know and for the media to know that what I did was not connected to UA or its staff at all. Thanks for giving me the chance in the hero course.

For Shinso:
I know you might not know me but I saw what you are experiencing in the gen ed course and I also heard the rumors about your quirk. I always wanted to tell you this in person but never got to it so here is what I wanted to tell you:
Your quirk is a great quirk don't let yourself be discouraged! You can be such a great hero! Just imagine using your quirk in hostage situation. It would be perfect for that! I hope you can take my place in the hero course!

For Bakugo:
I finally took your advice. I hope you are happy with my choice! Now you at least don't have to stick with someone that stupid and useless like me anymore.

For the person who finds this note:
Hello finder of this note,
my name is Izuku Midoriya and I am sorry to trouble you but could you give this letter to the police, they will know who my mother and the others are.
Thank you very much!

As I was finishing my papers, I could hear something behind me coming from the other end of the rooftop. The curious person I was I turned around and there I saw someone covered in blue flames on the edge of the building with his hands spread white open and about to let himself fall down.

Are you freaking serious right now?!

Again?!

What is this?!

Am I in the wrong movie or what?

I can't believe there is another person on the roof!

Why?

WHY THE HECK IS THERE SOMEONE?!

Me: *Sigh*

Can't even die in peace!

I took the note I just wrote and placed it in the pockets of my jeans then I stood up from my place and went closer to the boy.

His flames were beautiful!

If I go any close it would kill me and I would get my death.... but that would make him a murder... nope that I can't do!

Me: Hey there!

???: Who the fuck are you?

Me: I know it's hard to believe but I am not here to stop you at all.

???: Then why are you here?

Me: The night is just so beautiful and this is a nice place.

???: ....

Me: Listen, I know you had it rough and all but is this really the best way? I know it is not my place to speak at all but would you mind telling me what happened?