Missed opportunity !

Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say?

I couldn't care less either way

To be honest I was somewhat pissed;

This was an opportunity missed

The girl with braided hair told me her woes

"You've probably heard it all before;

I really thought that he may be the one

But then he told me he was done"

For God's sakes please! Are you serious? I just can't believe

That for some stupid reason you got here before me

Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted?

You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!

"I'm feeling better thank you for listening!"

The girl with braided hair then disappeared

I was standing on the roof slowly approaching the girl in front of me. I have never seen her in my entire life but one glance at her I could tell that she was crying.

To be honest I didn't care at all.

I was carefully picking up the day even the location where I would commit and there is this girl standing in front of me taking my spot right there.

Disappointed and anger was all I felt at this moment. I was disappointed at not being alone and angry at myself for picking up the wrong rooftop for this.

Why?

Why did there need to be a girl.

Why Today?

Why this out of all places?

JUST WHY?

The more I thought about it the less angry I was. The hero side in me awoke and I felt bad for her. Everyone had their own story and although nobody ever holds the same extend of pain inside them like me, I was still feeling terrible for her.

What happened to you that drove you to this point?

Me: Listen, I am not here to stop you at all. I just want to offer you someone to talk too. If after you got the things bothering you off of your soul and you still want to commit then so be it but at least let me be that very own person listen to you.

???: You wouldn't understand at all.

Me: I understand a lot. Try me!

???: They don't accept me for who I am, they hate me.

Me: If it is because of your quirk than be lucky that you have at least one. Even if your parents hate it, they are still people that loves you out there. There are people that accepts you the way you are.

???: But what if they threw me out, like they did?

Me: Look, I know the society isn't pretty and if your parents or whoever person that is that hates you doesn't want you then he didn't deserve you! I am sure there people somewhere out there just like you.

I can't believe you are up here only because your parents don't like your quirk or any people. I don't care if it villainous or weak you still have a quirk at least. People are still accepting you as a person not like me. I am just a filthy dog for them.

How can you even think like this?

There are always people out there like you and there a lot of them. You are never alone!

People still kinda accept you and your quirk!

That is such a stupid reason to be up here!

???: Really?

Me: Be happy that you have a quirk and there are a lot of people out there like you!

???: Wanna be friends?

Me: Sure!

???: Really?

Me: Yeah!

???: You don't care how I look?!

Me: You mean your vampire fangs; I think they are cute!

???: *sharp Inhale* Really?!

Me: I wouldn't lie to you!

???: I'm Toga!

Me: Izuku.

Toga: Thanks for listening, Zuzu! I am happy I found a friend. You are my first friend and my best friend from now on!

Me: I am happy I could help! You have a place to stay?

Toga: Yeah, I heard about a group of people that might want me.

Me: I am sure they will and if not you can always come to me!

Toga: Thank you Zuzu, I won't forget you! We will meet again!

Me: No problems!

With that she went away from the edge, hugged me and left. I was now standing on the rooftop alone.

Me: *Sigh*

This was one perfect opportunity that I just missed now I have to wait another week until my mother works the whole day again and she would not even realize it until it is too late.

One week I had to endure!

Just one more week!