Chapter 16

Can

We

Meet

Up

Yet?

N

O

.

BUT WHY

WHY DO YOU WANT TO SO BADLY

I WANT TO SEE AND TALK TO YOU

FaceTime exsists

YOUR RIGHT

CALL MEEEE

Oh we're actually doing this?

Fuck it ok

Incoming call from 🐱Auden JuiceBox🐱

Isla stared at the screen for a moment. This was actually happening. Kitty agreed, this was happening.

Isla pressed the green button, and the two just looked at eachother for a second. Isla could see herself reflecting in the screen, light brown hair, teal eyes, and a nervous expression. Auden's dirty blonde hair and blue yes stared back.

"Hi" Isla mumbled. She didn't really know what to say now that this was happening.

"Your actually 14, thank god" Auden laughed nervously.

"You don't know, I just look 14." Isla joked. Auden blinked for a second, before they both began to laugh.

"So can we meet now?" Isla smiled hopefully. Auden shook her head.

"Your the same in real life as over text aren't you." She laughed. Isla nodded fervently.

"Soooo?" Isla drew it out. Auden shook her head.

"Sorry Gerty, not yet. Now I gotta go." Isla sighed in annoyance, only to hear Auden laughing again.

"Bye Kitty! Love you Babe!" Gertrude laughed.

"Love you Gerty" Auden rolled her eyes and hung up. Isla stared at her phone for a minute. That was something else, something she was still processing. That just happened.

Thank's Kitty