002

bookworm

younghoon looked through the library, in the hope to meet the same pretty boy again — choi chanhee

younghoon looked through the library, in the hope to meet the same pretty boy again — choi chanhee. the name choi chanhee somehow got stuck in his mind. even if they hadn't talked much yet, he wanted to talk to the boy more; to get to know him. not only is he the prettiest human being to ever exist, be just seemed interesting to younghoon.

to the male's luck, he found chanhee sitting in that exact same spot in the library. again, doing some sort of work. younghoon smiled and went over to the table, taking a seat next to the boy. — "hello."

chanhee looked up, "hey. younghoon, was it?" he pretended to have forgotten the boy's name, but in reality, it was all he could think about after that first meeting that they had.

"yeah," younghoon said, slightly offended. "what are you doing?" he asked, looking over at whatever the other male was busy with.

"oh, just some school work." the pink haired boy shrugged, setting his pen down while turning his full attention to the handsome boy next to him. "you're a bookworm?" chanhee asked, nodding his head towards the book younghoon had set down on the table.

"ah," younghoon chuckled — "no, i hate reading, actually. i need to read this for school," he explained.

"oh, really? you honestly seem like someone who enjoys reading." chanhee let out a soft chuckle. it wasn't much, but it was enough to make the other's heart melt. literally. "well, i have to go. see you around," chanhee stood up and waved at younghoon, flashing him a smile.

he looks like he came straight out of a fairy tail, younghoon thought. that was really his only way of describing how beauitful the other looked at that moment.

short chapter:(