006

bread

A/N ;the next day,, sincelast chapter

A/N ;
the next day,, since
last chapter. also, this
is a short chapter. sorry:(

chanhee waited in the library for younghoon to finally come. he had actually bought the bread for younghoon. not just any bread, the expensive bread. he wasn't actually going to give the boy anything, but before he went to school today, he went to the nearby supermarket nonetheless.

"hi chanhee," younghoon said, sitting down next to the younger male — "so..?" he looked at chanhee with anticipated eyes.

"here," the shorter said, handing the packet of three mini slices of bread. he then crossed his arms and turned his head away, while the older squealed in excitement.

"oh wow, you actually bought it. thank you!" he cheered, hugging the other boy's side.

"yeah yeah, no problem." chanhee playfully rolled his eyes, finding the other's reaction kind of cute?

"oh damn. you got the expensive kind, too." younghoon opened the packet and smiled in delight as he took the first bite of the slice of bread. — "have some," he said, handing one of the slices to the boy next to him.

"thanks," chanhee replied, accepting the offer. "it doesn't taste any different from the cheap ones, though," he commented.

younghoon gasped, "it does taste different. you just can't tell the difference, but that's a you problem." the taller huffed as he munched on his bread.

chanhee chuckled at him. "you like bread that much?"

"yes. i love it, it's my favorite," younghoon confirmed.

"i'll get it for you more often, then."

——
yall i saved up money for nearly a year and i have half the money i need for a new laptop 💀👍🏼

no but i /need/ a new one for the next school year cuz my old one is literally broken so</3

OKAY YOU DONT CARE LMFAO BYE ILY