005

number

chanhee tapped his foot, once again, sitting at his usual table in the library

chanhee tapped his foot, once again, sitting at his usual table in the library. he waited in anticipation for younghoon to come — soon, he did.

"hey chanhee," younghoon sang, sitting down next to the shorter boy. "studying again?"

"yeah, and what about it?"

"you're always studying."

"no, you only see me when i'm studying." chanhee rolled his eyes and resumed doing his homework. then he remembered what he was planning to ask younghoon. "hoon," the younger called out, using the nickname he had given younghoon.

younghoon smiled at the nickname. it may not be much, but he likes it — "yeah?"

"i realized something; we don't even have each other's numbers."

the older's smile turned into a playful smirk, ready to tease chanhee. "oh? you're asking for my number now, hmm? damn, you're getting bold," younghoon teased.

"fine then. you won't get my number," chanhee closed his book, ready to stand up and walk away, but younghoon stopped him. younghoon was laughing while holding the other's arm, reaching for his phone in his pocket. chanhee rolled his eyes and sat back down.

"here," younghoon said, handing chanhee his now unlocked phone. "give me yours, i'll give you my number."

chanhee nods and hands the older his phone. he then received younghoon's phone, which was already opened on the 'phone' app. he typed in his number and added it to younghoon's contacts, naming it; 'pretty library boy 🙄‼️'.

younghoon did the same thing in chanhee's phone, naming his own contact; 'alien hoonie 👽✨'.
he then handed the phone back to chanhee, who rolled his eyes before putting it back into his bag.

"'hoonie?' really now?"

"you didn't change it, though." the taller did finger guns to chanhee in a sarcastic way, making the younger sigh.

——

chanhee laid in his bed, busy scrolling through instagram on his phone. his roommate, changmin, was talking to the boy, but he didn't even bother listening. he then gasped when he saw a text notification from 'alien hoonie 👽✨'.

——summer finally started for me haha

——
summer finally started for me haha.
i wasnt gonna pass this school year but since i took advanced english and passed that I DID HAHAH SUCK ON THAT ‼️‼️‼️

my country is going in code red for covid again tho:(
ily <3