007

hang out

it was saturday

it was saturday. younghoon sighed, laying on his bed. his roommate, eric, looked at the older from his own bed across the small dorm room — "you've been sighing a lot this morning. it's only ten o'clock," he chuckled out. "is something up?"

younghoon waved his hand, "it's nothing, honestly. i'm just thinking about how i should ask someone to hang out."

"that's what you're worrying about?" the younger boy shook his head and laughed as he stood up, walked over to his roommate's bed and sat down. "who?" he asked, curious to who this person is.

"just a boy i met at the library. we've been hanging out at the library, i guess, but i wanna do something else, too."

"do you have his number?"

"yeah."

"then just text him," eric groaned out, rubbing his face with both of his hands.

"but what do i say?" younghoon rolled over on his stomach, feeling frustrated. he's never felt nervous to text someone, what's so different now?

"just ask him if he's busy first, then ask him if he wants to bang— i mean, hang out. it's not that hard."

"but what if he says no?"

"then never show your face again. now, text him!"

younghoon sighed and opened his phone again. eric's right, i should just text him. it's not a big deal, he reminded himself as he clicked on chanhee contact name.

younghoon squealed like a teenaged girl, rolling around on his bed

younghoon squealed like a teenaged girl, rolling around on his bed. then, realization hit him. they're hanging out today, which means he has no time to mentally prepare himself for this.

"i'm guessing y'all are doing something?" eric asked as he rolled his eyes at his friend.

"yeah! but please, help me pick out an outfit," the older pleaded, going on his knees in front of the other male.

eric laughed at him, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. "is this perhaps a date?"

"no, but i'll pretend it is."

——

"hey," younghoon slightly waved at chanhee as he walked up to the younger boy who smiled at him.
chanhee was seated at a table, waiting for younghoon to arrive. "did you already order?"

"no, i just got here," the younger let out a chuckle. "i'm hungry, though."

"same. i'll pay, by the way. i asked you to hang out, anyway."

"fine with me."