008

future boyfriend

"hi chanhee," younghoon said as he sat down next to his friend — a friend that he now considers a pretty close friend

"hi hoon." chanhee smiled up at the taller, putting his pen down. while they hung out for the first time a couple of days ago, they really did get to know more about each other. both of them had a good time.
"my friend, changmin, will be here soon."

"oh, should i leave?"

"no, you can stay."

"hi," a soft voice suddenly spoke, taking both younghoon and chanhee by surprise.

"hey min. younghoon, this is changmin, my roommate," chanhee introduced while changmin sat down.

younghoon observed the said male. he was really good looking, really cute. he had cute shaped eyes and his dimples showed, since he had a small smile on his face. his voice was soft, too.

"so, you're the future boyfriend." changmin looked up at younghoon, who had choked on air. the youngest boy laughed, finding the other's shocked state amusing.

"future boyfriend?" younghoon asked when he had calmed down.

"don't listen to him." chanhee awkwardly waved his hand in front of the cute boy next to him, smiling at his eldest friend who's face was as red as a strawberry. "he's just talking nonsense again."

changmin scoffed, "you were the one who said—"
he got cut off by chanhee slapping his hand on changmin's face.

"like i said, he's just talking nonsense. anyway, younghoon, can you get me some strawberry milk, please?"

"uh, sure." younghoon stood up, confused, and went to get chanhee what he asked for. as soon as he was out of sight, chanhee faced his younger friend with an annoyed look on his face.

"i told you not to tell younghoon about what i said yesterday, changmin," the older said sternly as he removed his hand from the other's mouth.

"sorry. i couldn't help it."

chanhee sighed, "it's fine. just don't run your mouth again."

at that moment, younghoon had returned with three cartons of strawberry milk in his hand, smiling at the two younger boys. "i'm back!"