010

another guy

younghoon was making his way to the library again

younghoon was making his way to the library again. he was excited to see chanhee, just like every other time he went to see the younger boy. it had also become a habit of his to bring some strawberry milk, which chanhee appreciates.

but as he was about to go over to their usual table, he saw another boy sitting next to chanhee. they were sitting very close to each other, too close.

younghoon looked at the unfamiliar boy. he was handsome. he had black, curly hair, nice, plump lips and a sharp jawline. anyone would say that he looked stunning — gosh, he was drop dead gorgeous. but of course, in younghoon's eyes, chanhee was way more beautiful than another random guy.

the latter didn't think much of the two, they may just be friends. who cares, right? but as he was about to approach the said boys, he saw the handsome guy kiss chanhee. he kissed him, on the lips.

younghoon immediately formed a frown on his face and dropped the cartons of strawberry milk. he walked straight back out of the library, not daring to look back. his crush just kissed another guy.

——

younghoon was back in his dorm, laying in his bed while hugging a pillow. he felt like he was overreacting, but he couldn't help it.

we aren't even together. i've never even confessed my feelings. why am i so mad? he has all the rights to kiss- or even date another person.

but still, it hurt the male's heart.

younghoon was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even hear the door open and close. "younghoon?" eric called out, going over to his best friend. "younghoon, you okay?"

even though the older was laying on his side, he managed to shake his head no. "i saw him with another guy," he claimed. "they kissed."

eric knew exactly who his friend was talking about. the information he had just heard made his heart ache for the older. he knew that younghoon liked this library guy — or even, loved. anyone would be able to tell by the way he looks at chanhee. why couldn't chanhee see this, too?

"c'mere." eric pulled younghoon up and engulfed him in a hug. the older sniffled, but didn't allow himself to cry. the younger rubbed his back in a soothing way, "it's okay. if he can't see how much you like him and how amazing you are, he isn't worth it. it's his loss, okay?"

~~~
i went to the album store and i bought some day6 albums. the guy that works there also loves day6 so he gave me a FREE BTS BE TOTE BAG 💞💞💞