Chapter 1

~Selena POV~

I was moving to a new school, and I was so scared because I wasn't the best at making friends. I was sent to a new school because I got expelled because after my mom died I got so upset, so to get my anger out I punched a girl in the face. I was so upset when my dad told me and my brother Austin were moving to California because me and boyfriend 'Kian Lawley' just got back to together. We're always on and off because its either one of us cheats on other or we call quits when we need space.

******Last day of school then to California******

~Selena POV~

I was so scared how Kian was going to react when I tell him about California. I see Kian, and I take a deep breath, and walk towards him. Kian walks towards me and kisses me for a good 2 minutes. Oh lord, I'm going to miss him, hugs and kisses. I could tell he already notice that I was upset.

*****after telling him*****

~Kian POV~

After she told me about her and California, I was going to punch something, so I punched my locker. I noticed that everyone in the hall was staring at me and Selena, provably thinking she broke up with me. And I noticed Selena was crying, so I started hugging her and cycling her back. I didn't want her to leave. I loved too much to let her go.