Chapter 14

Next morning

Cameron pov

I can't believe Selena Marie Gomez took my virginity and I took hers.

Last night was filled the house with moans. I went to the bathroom making sure I don't wake up Selena I look in the mirror and I see Selena love marks on my neck and on my chest. I just smirk when I see Selena wake up man she's beautiful. I can't believe she's finally mine. Just think about it Selena Marie Gomez the most beautiful loving caring adventurous gorgeous and many other thing is mine and only mine. Selena comes behind me and hugs me
S- last night was amazing
C- same here
S-*starts blushing* I'm going to make breakfast ok?
C- after breakfast can we go to the park?
S- yeah sure
C- don't forget
S- don't forget what?
C- that I love you
S- I love you too and don't forget your mine
C- trust me I won't forget
********************************************
After breakfast

 Selena comes behind me and hugs me S- last night was amazing C- same here S-*starts blushing* I'm going to make breakfast ok? C- after breakfast can we go to the park? S- yeah sure C- don't forget S- don't forget what?C- that I love you S- I love...

Selena pov

Me and Cameron got ready. I felt super sick when we got to the park I went to the bathroom and started puking. Then I heard a familiar voice it was Cameron . "Selena are you okay" "no" he came in the stall and carried me bridal style. I put my head in the crook of his neck.

*********couple weeks later***********

I was puking everyday. Right Now I was in bed while Cameron went to go get some things from the store. I heard the door open and saw Cameron a bag.  "What's in the bag" I said " some pregnancy test and ice cream" he muttered while my eyes were widen open " why did you buy pregnancy test" " because I remembered that we didn't use protection while we're having you what in this bed." My eye widened because he was right we use it. I'm hoping that I'm pregnant because I want a family and I think me and Cameron are old to take care of a family. " what are you thinking about" Cameron said with a blank stare " I'm just thinking what would happen if it was positive." I said scared of what Cameron is going to say. " I would be proud to be a father I mean having a child with you would an honor ok I can't wait to see what it is now" with that I got up and headed to the bathroom. I took a deep breathe and open the pregnancy test.

****** after the test ******
I started crying because I'm to be a mom. " Selena are you ok " he came in and saw all the test positive " I'm going to be a daddy" he picked me up and spin me around and kneel down and kissing my tummy.

Cameron pov
I'm going to be a dad. I can't wait to have little feet walking around. Before Selena went to sleep, I put my chin on her stomach and said " I can't wait to have you walk around and calling dad because I could never ask for a better life. We are going to spoil you so you know that we love with all our heart and don't grow up to fast because I don't want my baby to grow up. And remember I will never leave you and I'll never stop loving you and your mommy love you" I kissed Selena's tummy and her forehead. I jumped over her and laid down next to her. I just wondering what will my parents say.