Chapter 7

~Kian POV~

I was drunk and my plan didn't work at all. I feel so stupid after hurting her. She'll never come back to me after what happened. that Cameron kid stole my girl. he's going to pay for he have done. maybe I should trick Selena making her think that's she's nothing to him. I could get Cameron to cheat on her, maybe I could get Bella to kiss him right in front of Selena. Perfect.

******the trick******

~Cameron POV~
I was going to meet Selena at a café, and when I got there I saw Bella, and kissed me right in front of Selena. I pulled away and I slapped Bella. and I started running after Selena, and I rounded the corner and I saw Selena hugging Kian. I just knew he was apart of this trick. I go punched the dumpster and slid down with my back against the sign to the freeway. tears rolled down my cheeks. I started to make my way to my house. In the morning I didn't bothered to get dressed for school. I was so upset. Selena was my everything. I get why he'd this to me because he loved Selena but if he did love Selena why did he cheat on her?

~Selena POV~

I can't believe that Cameron cheated on me with that slut of what you call Bella. Cameron was my everything. I got back with Kian. I did feel like going to school after what happened, so I asked Kian if he wanted to come to my house to cuddle and watch Netflix. Kian was on his phone the whole time. Kian left the room because of a call, so I decided to snoop on the call. Kian was talking about what happened. Kian said"hey thanks Bella for kissing Cameron and I can't believe that Selena believed that he cheated on her. Thanks again." I was so pissed why would he do that? Kian turned around and saw me standing at the top of the stair mouth wide open. he tried to explain I kicked him out. I fell onto my knees and started crying. Carter walked in and gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. he carried upstairs to my room. I told him everything and he started to lean in and stopped him. "Were you bout kiss me?" He said "yes because I freakin love you so much. kept my feelings in because I knew you were In love with Cameron or Kian. you might not have feelings for me but I have strong feelings for you Selena and I want you to know" he leaned in one more time and I let him kiss me. this was so different from the one that was at the party. I was more magically. I fell asleep in Carter's arm.