chapter 3

*****After 3 months*****

~Kian POV~

Its been 3 months, and still miss her to death. Hopefully she find someone else. Maybe I should surprise her by coming to her school and pick her up and take her to surprise dinner and hopefully stay with me.

*****After school*****

~Selena POV~

Its been 3 months since I left to Kian. Man, I missed him so much. I was walking with Cameron and I guess he was going to ask me but he was cut off by a honk I look to see who honked. Once I saw Kian I wanted to cry because I missed so much. I started running towards him and I hugged him and he carried me and spun me. I notice he dyed his hair I was so freakin' in love with his hair. It was blonde and I noticed he got a nose piercing and a tattoo of broken glass made into a leaf. Wow he changed a lot. I kissed him and he kissed back. I was so confused though because why would he come back to me, but I didn't care because I was with him and thats all I wanted. I turned around and I see Cameron upset. I go and introduce Kian to Cameron and I made things between me, Kian, and Cameron. I said my good bye to Cameron and left with Kian.

~Cameron POV~

Once I saw Selena kiss that Kian, I just knew It wasn't my time to ask her out on a date. Once I got home I was so mad because Kian just had to come ruin it. Seriously, to control my anger I went to gym and stayed there for about 8 hours. Like how could she leave me when I was about to ask her something.

~Kian POV~

She still looked beautiful even though she dyed her hair black. Once she kissed me It was heaven. I noticed a kid was giving me a dirty look. Hopefully that guy wasn't her boyfriend or I would of been pissed.