Chapter 5

*****5 months*****

~Selena POV~

Kian and I were going on a date. He screwed me over. I go and walk home and I found Kian kissing a girl that went to my school. He saw me started running after me. I started crying and I into someone and noticed it was Cameron. I hugged him and I told what happened. He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead and my best friend Carter run towards me hugging until I couldn't breathe. Me, Cameron, and Carter just walked around the town, and I felt so safe with Cameron hugging me and Carter by my side. Cameron walked me home while Carter went to get some food. After eating we decided to go to the mall and when got there Cameron was holding on to my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder. We went to the candy shop and Cameron bought me a bunch of candy. When we got home, Cameron wanted to play a board game and we decided to play monopoly, and I won of course. For the money it was the candy he bought. Then we played poker Carter won like 5 times it was funny though because mostly had all the candy. The whole day we played games.

~Cameron POV~

We played games and after we played games it was like nine o'clock and I was about to leave Her room but she told me to stay with her, so took off my shirt and pants so I was left in my boxers.I go on the bed and lied down and I see Selena come out with a messy hair, my shirt, and high knee socks. Man she looks hot. "Thanks"said Selena and I said"Did I say that out loud?" She nods and leans in. Her lips touch mine her lips were soft. The kiss was magically. The kiss started to heat up. I told her to jump and she did I carried her around the room, then I reached the wall and just stayed there. she started pulling my hair making me groan. I started to squeezed her legs making her groan. I Put her on the bed and went on top of her. I kissed her neck making her groan even louder and I started sucking on her neck then I went back to her lips. We pulled away because we're out of breathe. once we pulled away, Carter walked in asking where the bathroom was. I pointed the bathroom. and me and Selena started laughing because Carter ran into the wall. once that moment was done, me and Selena started cuddling.

~Selena POV~

I woke up in Cameron's arm. I can't believe what happened with me and Cameron. I slip out of his arm trying not to wake him up its was too late. "where are you going babe?" And "school" I got dressed and Cameron got dressed and he took me to school in his mustang.(the look up there☝🏻is what she is wearing to school.)I came out of the car and started walking and Cameron held my hand while going to class and everyone gave me a look, but I ignored it because the girls were jealous because I had Cameron and they didn't. Cameron dropped me off at first period, but before he left we made out until the bell rang which was about ten minutes. I noticed Kian walked pasted us, but I didn't care because it was his fault for cheating on me with a friend of mine, but was no longer my friend.