Chapter 4

~Selena POV~

I asked Kian what are we doing. He said"it's a surprise". I noticed he was take me to the movies and we watched Frozen, but the whole time we were just making out. Once the lights were on, we pulled away and he said "that was a good movie, wasn't it?" And I said "yeah it was" and I noticed I was blushing hard. I saw a Olaf plush, so I asked Kian if he could buy me one and he said. I kissed him while he was paying. I was taking a pic and Kian kissed me on the cheek and the caption said me, bae, and Olaf 😍. Kian commented I love you to the moon and back and I commented I love you too😍. I got home and Kian came upstairs with me in my bedroom. He leans in and kisses me and I push him on the bed and go on top him and we started making out. I try and find his hair and pulled on it making him groan. He takes off his shirt revealing his 6 pack. And I remove my pants. He stands without breaking the session and tells me to jump. He carried me around the room. Someone walked into the room causing us to break apart, and it was Austin mouth wide open. And he just walked out like nothing happened while Kian puts his shirt on and kisses me on the way out. Once Kian left he forgot his bandana.

~Kian POV~

What me and Selena did was crazy. I was so embarrassed when Austin walked in.😳