𝟎𝟖

407 likesminamoonlight fair fit 🎡         view all 16 commentsmaddy 🖤t_rexilexi That hat's gonna be hanging on for dear life tonight        k

407 likes
minamoonlight fair fit 🎡
         view all 16 comments
maddy 🖤
t_rexilexi That hat's gonna be hanging on for dear life tonight
        k.hernandez not if i steal it first
minamoonlight get a job

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

MINA'S MOM HAD CALLED HER while she was in the middle of a moderate collision with Kat's neon green bumper car. It was almost time for the judging of her dad's chili at their annual booth.

It was stupid, but it was a fundraiser for the East Highland football so everyone ate it up as expected. Yeah the chili was good, but how good could chili really be?

The girls exited the ride with nothing but wide smiles.

"Lexi you're the worst driver!" Kat laughed.

"Me? That kid in the red car was driving circles around you!" she retorted.

"I hate to break this up because you're both right, but I have to go be the perfect daughter for the perfect little family picture." Mina watched both their faces fall. "I'll text y'all when I'm done. Hopefully it won't take too long."

"Do you want us to walk you there?" Lexi offered.

"No," she sighed. "Go have fun for me."

They nodded and the three girls hugged goodbye just in case.

As Mina walked away, she tried not to linger on the thoughts of her family always ruining things for her. It was a constant, and this wasn't really a big deal but she just wanted to enjoy the night with her friends.

Mi was a little warm under all the lights and dense crowds of people, even though it was a chill October night. Maybe it had been a good idea to wear her overall mini-dress.

She hadn't been actively looking for Fezco, but somehow she spotted him in between two game booths. It was inconspicuous enough to not draw attention to himself, but visible enough to anyone looking for him to buy some drugs.

"Hey," she said as she approached him.

He smiled warmly when he saw her, taking her in as if he hadn't seen her in months. "Hey baby love. What you was lookin for? Cause I know it's not pretzels."

"No, not pretzels," she smiled back.

"Then what? You want me to win you a teddy bear?" he asked, only half-jokingly.

"It wouldn't hurt."

Fez shook his head. "Whatever you want, you know that."

"How about not having to be around my family tonight?" she offered sarcastically.

He chuckled. "Go. And if you want, you can text me after if you wanna see me."

Mina pursed her lips. "I might go with the girls after but I'll let you know."