Chapter 10-Too Fast

My eyes remained glued to the walls behind the boys while I tried to process into my head that they were actually going to bite me. I wanted to avoid this at all costs, but I guess that it has to happen now....

"We can't wait?" I asked, my fingers beginning to fidget in my lap.

"We have a week until we start feeling the effects," Louis said.

I simply got up from my spot and walked back up the staircase to my bedroom. I didn't want to be comforted, I just wanted to be alone. I didn't want to be a vampire, and I didn't want to have to be forced into it. The boys are the sweetest people I've ever met, but everything is just going too fast and I'm finding it hard to keep up.

I stayed in my room for hours before deciding that I should go and talk to the boys.

"Are you okay?" Zayn was the first to ask.

"Yeah, fine... just shaken up," I replied.

"Listen, we're sorry, we wish we could fix it." Harry bit his lip.

"..but you can't?" And he nodded.

It's times like this where I wonder what should happen now...I've thought of ways to get out of this mating thing and I've finally come to my conclusion..I would run away and actually make it this time. I would do my research on vampires and finally make a successful escape. I just hope I don't break the boys' hearts.

-----

Follow me on my new tumblr! xilikethe1975x

A/N Okay so I need like two filler chapters. What should I include in them? And if you want to be a co-owner I'll be doing a contest maybe in the next chapter! I'm going to cheerleading Nationals this weekend at reach the beach! So if you're gonna be there tell me!the cheer season is almost over so yay more updates! :) xoxo-ally