Chapter 7- Hospital 2

Zayn left the room with Liam and went to prepare the x-ray room while Louis lifted me up like a little child to keep the pressure away from my ankle. I wrapped my arms around Louis and closed my eyes, leaning my head against his hard chest.

"Are you tired, Alex?" Louis asked.

"Mm." I mumbled into his arms.

"You gotta stay awake a little longer okay, babygirl? You're almost done, then you can go to sleep."

I was tired and sore to say the least. I just wanted to sleep in a little ball and forget any of this even happened. I'm surprising myself right now by actually letting them touch me, but I can imagine that's only because I'm hurt and really dazed.

Louis walked down a white hall with me in his arms and we turned into a room with a big contraption on top of a table. I clutched tighter onto Louis' shirt as he neared the table with me.

"I'll stay right here Alex, I just have to get Zayn real quick. Okay?" I nodded and he set me down onto the cold metal table. I stared at the ceiling, wondering why the thing on top of me was so big. I kept thinking about how it would work and what it would do when Louis walked in with Zayn by his side.

"Louis is gonna stay here with you Alex. I have to go work the machine from back there, but don't worry Louis will be right here." Zayn said.

"...Okay."

"All right... so I'm gonna lay this vest on you, it's a little heavy." Zayn said as he laid a grey vest over my stomach. "I have to lift your ankle to put a plate underneath it okay? I'll try to be gentle." Zayn slowly inched my ankle up and I gripped Louis' hand in return. "So you're set. I'm gonna go run the machine and then we can talk about it."

"Louis?" I whimpered quietly.

"Yeah Alex?"

"What if my ankle is broken? Will I need surgery?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"No, babe! We wouldn't have to do that. No tears okay, baby? You're fine, I promise."

"But will I need a cast?"

"For tonight maybe, but then Zayn should be able to use his power to heal it in the morning."

"Okay."

The machine started up and I jumped to which Louis rubbed circles onto the back of my hand. It only lasted about 5 seconds and then Zayn came back around with two black screens in his hand.

"Let's head back to the room and see what we've got going on." Zayn said.

Louis picked me back up and brought me to where the other boys were still waiting. Louis set me on the table and then took a seat next to Niall on the bench. Zayn then turned on a white screen in front of me and laid the black screens on top of it.

"It's definately a clear break right on the talus. I'm gonna cast it tonight and see what I can do with my powers in the morning."

The boys nodded in agreement and Zayn then started getting out the supplies to wrap my leg.

"What color do you want, babe?" I shrugged my shoulders and then Zayn pulled out my favorite color: Purple. He smirked at me, probably knowing it was my favorite color from the start.

"Scootch up to the end of the table for me?" I moved up and Zayn put my foot on this metal looking thing. He put on a white bandage and then started putting on the plaster up to my knee. I was nervous about having an itch inside the cast. Louis looked and smiled at me, reading my mind I guess.

"Alright babe, you're all good. The only thing is that the pain reliever I gave you is going to start wearing off soon, so I want to give you a little more before you go to sleep."

"What? No, please don't." I said starting to get teary-eyed again.

"It's okay kitten, I'll give it to you somewhere else other than your forearm alright?" I shook my head no again.

"Please baby? It'll hurt way worse tonight while you're sleeping and we don't want you in pain." I again said no and Liam came and sat next to me, while Zayn went and picked up the syringe filled with pain reliever.

"I said no! Please don't please!" I said while tears started streaming down my face.

"Shh, it's okay Alex, come here. I've got you okay?" I leaned myself into Liam's chest and he rubbed small circles onto my back. He moved my un-injured leg towards Zayn and I felt him wipe it with a cold wipe thing. I tried looking towards Zayn but Liam held my head against him. I felt the needle slide into my thigh and I gripped Liam's shirt while silently crying into him.

"It's almost done, okay?" I heard Zayn tell me. I nodded and kept myself against Liam.

Zayn slide the needle back out and then laid a bandage over top. He kissed my forehead and then handed me off to Harry who gladly took me.

"Let's get her to bed lads." Niall stated. They all nodded and walked towards an elevator. We all got inside and by the time we reached our designated floor, I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N- SO IM BACK!!! How did you guys like it!? It's been a while I know and I'm so sorry. You can read the two previous chapters as to why I've been gone, but thank you all for sticking with me! I love you all! xoxo