Chapter 2- Rude Awakening

READ AUTHORS NOTE. CONTESTS AND CO-OWNER THINGYS AT THE BOTTOM!

Alex's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to find myself on a bed. Not my bed though. It was someone else's. I frantically looked around the room to see if I could find my way out. Unfortunately, there were no windows.

I stood up from the velvet colored duvet and made my way towards the pearly white door. I grabbed the handle and pushed down.. click. The door swung open. Hah...what idiots would kidnap someone and then leave the bedroom door open?

I made my way into the hallway, stopping in front of a very big picture frame. The picture held five very familiar faces. If I wasn't mistaken, those faces belonged to the ones last night. My breath hitched in my throat.. They ate another person? It doesn't make any sense!

I continued my journey down the hallway, stopping at a flight of steps that led down to the first floor. I slowly and cautiously made my way to the bottom. I scanned my surroundings before walking towards the left. I believe this was the living room? Hm, it must be.

I continued waking to a glass sliding door. I opened it and stepped out onto a balcony. Wow. These people had an amazing view...OF TREES!! Where in the hell were we!? We're like..in the middle of a forest!

I just stood there. And then a thought occured to me... I'm kidnapped and here I am wandering through the house. I honestly sometimes wonder what is wrong with me.

I turned to go back into the house. I opened the glass door again and stepped back into the warm air. Just as I went to approach the staircase, the front door opened to reveal the five from the picture frame..

A/N

WAAAH! SORRY ITS SHORT! oh! and I also wanted to let you guys know that some of this story is pre typed. I just hit publish and it comes up. Im trying to get ahead! So..if you want a chapter, just comment and vote (only 2 votes and 2 comments for this chapter caz im nice like that)

well i hope you guys are enjoying this so far. comment what you would like to happen! Oh and maybe by chapter 5 there will be a contest! And im thinking of adding a co-owner. so if youre interested...just comment and maybe ill have a contest for it.

And if anyone would like to make a new cover please please please tell me! my cover now sucks!

Love ya . -A