Chapter 1-The First Sign

I walked out of a local cafe with a caramel coffee in my hand. The sun was slowly setting out in the distance and the sky was getting darker. I gripped my coffee cup in my right hand and let my tounge lick off the sweet cream on top. I sat at a bench just over to the right of the building. Right when I went to sit down, I heard a swoosh. Followed by it was an ear piercing scream.

I let out a sarcastic laugh and thought to myself "Probably just those kids. It's all right."

I returned to playing with my iPhone and sipping my coffee until swoosh.

All right seriously.. This better be some joke. Yet again, another ear piercing scream. That was it. That was the last straw. I grabbed my bag and stuffed my phone into it and grabbed my coffee cup from the bench. I stood up and swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, swoosh.

My hands started to shake and I stood up and began to walk.

The sun was almost all the way down, making the street lights flicker on. I approached the corner to my apartment just by the park. There I saw it. Five boys...eating, or what looked like eating...ANOTHER GUY!? I let out a whimper only to have one of the five turn around.

"Did you hear that?" He asked.

"Hear what?" Asked another.

"I heard something...someone." The same one replied.

"I hear a heartbeat," said another.

My eyes started to water. I didn't know what was going on. How could they sense my heartbeat!? My palms became sweaty and my vision blurred. I stood behind a tall tree, trying to hide.

"It's a girl. She smells like cotton candy," one of them whispered.

Omg. My perfume. Shit.

I closed my eyes.

"Hello." I heard someone say from in front of me.

My eyes remained closed. Maybe if I stayed like this long enough they would go away and leave me alone. But sadly, that wasn't happening....

"Open your eyes love..." one whispered while stroking my hair.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Liam..." one of them whispered quietly.

"Open your eyes." 'Liam' said.

My eyes flicked open. But wha- I didn't want to open them! Why wouldn't they close!?

"Wha-" I started but someone cut me off.

"You saw..."

"N-no I didn't." I weakly replied.

"She's lying." One said.

"P-please d-don't hurt me! Please!" I begged while tears washed over my face and I slid to the floor.

Harry's P.O.V

(Through mind message to the other boys.)

She's gorgeous. Her figure, and her beautiful hazel eyes and hair that cascades down her back... boys, I think we found her. Our mate.

Niall's P.O.V

(Mind message to other boys)

Yeah.. I think she's our destined mate...look at her. She looks like a goddess.

Alex's P.O.V

They were all just staring at each other. They looked like they were talking through their faces or something.

"You need to come with us." Someone said.

"W-what? No!" I screamed.

"You have to. There's no other option," one with curly hair spoke up.

"Option!? Option for what!?" I started to panic.

"Liam..." the blonde one sighed.

"Sleep," Liam commanded.

And with that, my eyes fluttered shut and my body went limp until I felt someone swoop under me and carry me to who knows where....

a/n: feedback!?