Chapter 3-I Don't Want This

My eyes feriously scanned the room for a chance to escape.

"There's no escaping us love," Striped shirt spoke up.

Wait, what?

When I turned, the same boy was on my left. I jumped in shock and stumbled backwards into someone else's chest. I looked up and saw the boy who was controlling me last night. I moved away from him and kept my distance from them all.

"S-stay away from me," I stuttered

"We won't hurt you. By the way... I'm Louis, that's Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry." Louis said while pointing to each boy.

"P-please go away," I cried out.

Louis approached me and lifted my chin up with his hand.

"I said that we wouldn't hurt you," Louis said while looking deeply into my eyes.

I nodded my head and let Louis take my hand and lead me to one of the couches in the living room. We all sat down.

"Alex, we need to talk," Liam told me seriously.

"Wait. How do you know my name?" I asked, my hands trembling in my lap.

"That's kind of what we have to explain...." Zayn replied cautiously.

I nodded for them to continue.

"Well...you see. We're vampires." Harry nervously smiled.

"W-what?" I asked.

My eyes started to get big and my thoughts swirled. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Liam.

"Calm."

My actions instantly calmed.

"Anyhow... When you saw us at the park, and well, when we found you as well—when we all laid eyes on you...we knew that you were our mate."

"Mate? What?"

"Vampires have a mate. Each coven does actually. This is our coven, One Direction. A coven is made when all of the vampires have the same passion. Ours is music and singing sort of. Well, a mate has the same passion as well and we all have the same marks. Like birthmarks. When a coven finds their mate, they have to intertwine together to become closer and close the bond between them all." Harry finished, breathless.

"Uhh wow. But what do you mean by becoming 'intertwined' to close this 'bond' thing?" I asked, a confused look plastering my face.

"Oh about that...Louis! You should finish uhm because you're the oldest." Harry laughed nervously.

"Erm well Alex...when we bond I guess you could say, we have to erm...bite you? And then we have to have you drink some of our blood—"

"WHAT. NONONONO. HELL NO. I'M DONE. GOODBYE." I said while walking to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Niall laughed as he appeared in front of me.

"Where the fu-"

"LANGUAGE!" Liam yelled from the living room.

"Shit..." I whispered.

"HEARD THAT!"

"Niall how'd you get there? You were over there..."

"We all have powers," he smiled at me

Oh god...more to deal with!

a/n Hope you all enjoyed it my little hoes. aha jk. I love you guys. Vote please.