01 - Don't try and deny it

Heyoo bugaboos!Again with another Adrienette story!

This story is mostly fluff! Still dunno if I'm gonna add something extra later on.. who knows ;)

Did you know that the Adrienette song is  actually called "I won't hold you back", By Toto?
I had no idea it was a real song 😃
But oh well
Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien was lying in bed, passing the time by scrolling through his Instagram feed before it was time to leave for the photoshoot.

A notification appeared on the screen, it was a message from Nino.

He quickly tapped on it to see what his friend sent him. Turns out, it was a video from the party in New York, from about a month ago. An American kid was holding the camera, filming the whole party after the Hot-dog man's arrival.

Towards the end, he captured the moment when Adrien and Marinette were flying up towards the sky, including the dance afterwards. Adrien's heartbeat quickened as he remembered the memory. He began humming the song's rhythm as he kept watching, his lips curlng up upwards.

When Nathalie called his name, he saved the video to his album and walked towards the door, the melody still playing in his mind.

---

The photoshoot was taking place at the popular park of Paris, which was close to the school and the famous Dupain-Cheng bakery. Adrien was sitting on the bench, waiting for his usual photoshoot partner, who was none other than Lila Rossi. Horrible, yeah. But he was doing it for Marinette, in order to protect her from Lila's filthy hands. He couldn't just sit around with his arms crossed and do nothing; Marinette didn't deserve this.

"Heyyy, Adrien." Lila said in a cheerful voice as she walked up to him, waving excitedly at him. When she approached, Adrien put on his best fake model smile and sat up.

She reached out to embrace him, but Vincent came up to them before she could do so. Adrien was thanking his photographer in his head.

"Great! Miss Rossi is here. C'mon, let's get started!"

-------------------

Thankfully, Vincent did not instruct them to hug each other or do something 'romantic' during the photo shoot. Lila, on the other hand, purposefully rubbed up against him several times.She'd suggest the photographer some poses that she and Adrien could do, such as kissing or touching. All of her suggestions, however, were turned down by Vincent. He made it pretty clear that the photoshoot's theme would not be romantic.

Lila may have acted understanding, but Adrien could tell she was very upset.

Adrien began humming the melody once again as they were taking various poses(just standing next to each other ) for the camera. The girl posing beside him let out a soft gasp.

"Oh, la la!Is that 'I won't hold you back' by Toto?! Oh my God, I love that song!"

"Uh..okay?"

"Oh, another thing in common!" She exclaimed ecstatically.

Was she lying or not?Adrien couldn't tell at this point. She could be saying it as an attempt to impress him or something. But who doesn't like that song? It's purrfection. Besides, we all know that the only girls that always manage to impress him are Ladybug and Marinette.

"Alright kids! Photoshoot is over." Vincent said as he proudly examined the photographs.

"Have a good day, Vincent."