10 - Is it too hot in here?

He pushed her towards the wall, looking dangerously into her eyes. His hand was pressed on the wall behind her, the girl suddenly feeling very tiny and weak. His kissable lips formed into a thin line, and boy. He seemed furious.
The boy's eyes lowered down on her lips, as he licked his. He leaned in and stopped just a few inches from her face so she could feel his breathing. His tail made its way around her body, and slightly pushed her towards him. She gasped and looked at his masked face, searching his eyes.

"Marinette?" He said in a husky tone.

Suddenly, the superhero's costume wore off, green lighting the whole place. Marinette closed her eyes from the light. As soon as he de-transformed, she opened them again only to see his six-pack abs. Gulping, her eyes slowly traveled up and gasped when they reached his unmasked face.

Adrien Agreste stood in his place.

He bent down to her personal space and whispered something to her ear, grinning down at her. She felt a shudder run down her spine at his words. "Marinette...It's time."

"T–time for what?" She inquired, breathlessly.

"Time to wake up."

"What?"

Marinette's eyes finally shot open, witnessing the same emerald green eyes she just dreamt of. She yelped, accidentally pushing herself towards the edge of the bed, but his strong arms caught her tiny waist. He gently pulled her back, pulling her towards him as he stroked her cheek, looking with worry.

"Are you okay?"

And that's when the realization hit in for Marinette.

Adrien was sitting on her bed, his face not too far from hers, staring at her with those adoring eyes of his. He was trying to wake her up for who knows how long, and she probably looked like a zombie right now. The bluenette looked around her room to confirm that she was entirely awake, his hand unfortunately dropping down on his lap.

Marinette's eyes met him once again.

No, she was not dreaming. Wait! She had literally just dreamt of the love of her life being her partner in crime. She freaking dreamt of Chat Noir almost kissing her. Or Adrien? She freaking saw him detransform in her dream, to the boy that was sitting in front of her right now!

Was her brain playing with her? Why would she dream of something like that?! She knew for a fact that those two are not the same person!
And God, it felt too real. Not to mention he was freaking topless too!! We all know where this could lead to if it hadn't been interrupted.

It's suddenly too hot in here.

She felt her palms sweating.

"Marinette?"

Say something!

"Oh haha yeah all good- you're god I mean! Yes- Hi?"

Stupid.

Adrien burst out laughing, and all she could do was stare, still comprehending the fact that he had come to her house - to her room – to wake her up!
He had a wonderful laugh that she could listen to all day.

He wiped the tear from his cheek and clasped her hands in his after he had calmed down.

She forgot how to breathe

Her mind couldn't stop picturing him in a black mask with cat ears. They can't possibly be the same person, they barely look alike! It was just a dream – didn't mean anything!

And of course she couldn't help but wonder if his chest really looked like that in real life..no! Stop it. Bad Marinette! Don't be such a pervert!

Adrien squeezed her hands, interrupting her thoughts. "It's time to get ready."