The plan

Enjoy

Katsuki pov

Today is the day of the plan . I finally get see my best friend again . I don't ever cry but I think today I might , just because I miss deku so much , hell I even miss dabi and shiggy . My thoughts were cut off by shitty hair sitting in my lap at my desk . Shinso and denki walk in hand in hand but what's new . We have training today but we will be gone before that .

*time skip to the actual plan*

We see a giant puff of  purple smoke right while aizawa was talking and we knew what was happening. Shiggy deku and dabi walk out singing the UA traitor song . They look at us and we start singing with them

"There once was a ship that put to sea
And the name of that ship was the Billy o' Tea
The winds blew hard, her bow dipped down
Blow, me bully boys, blow (huh)
Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go"

Everyone gasp as we walk over to our villain family . Deku pulled his mask off and smiled when he saw me " I missed you kacchan " I smirked " I missed you too broccoli boy " . Sero looked so confused "So let me get this straight deku you dropped out last year and joined the league correct " deku laughed " yea so what , what's your point " " All of this was part of the plan ? " deku cut sero off . " shut up sero . I don't see the problem here. I came back to get my family. All of you would do the same if you had to " everyone  got quiet . Dabi looks at izu " baby I'm bored , I wanna set the world on fire " we all maniacally laughed because we know what dabi meant by that but the pro's and everyone else freaked out " close your damn mouths you extras " .  Icy hot  walked up a little closer " watch it you half and half bitch " he looked sad and pathetic " deku I can't believe you . Your dating my brother " deku laughed really evil and I know he's my best friend and that I have a boyfriend but damn that turned me on " you cheated you half and half bitch and then when I tried to leave you burned my wrist " the leagues eyes got big . The rest of our family came through the smoke mad as hell " YOU DID WHAT " shoto walked backed up  " I know what I did is wrong and I'm sorry but I even broke up with momo for you to show you I love you " I looked at dabi and he was about to lose it and deku is loving every minute of it it . Dabi whispered in dekus ear and what ever he said either made him really happy or super mad because you can see the fire in his eyes and not to mention there is lightning shooting from his hands . Everyone including the pro heroes backed up. " Hitoshi " shinso walked over to dabi "what " dabi whispered something in his ear and I'm assuming it was the same thing he told deku because he smiled. Shinso doesn't ever smile unless he's gonna do something bad or he's actually happy "shoto come here " he didn't budge " todo come here I wanna talk " he walked over with a purpose as soon as deku said those words " yes luv ,what do you have to say " as soon as he said those words dabi burned endeavor to ash and shinso wrapped his scarf around icy hot and threw him in the portal . We all laughed. Everyone started charging at us "by old friends " and before we walked went through the portal aizawa winked at us . We walked into the lair " god it feels good to be home " denki layed on the couch " I'm so glad that's over" Hitoshi agreed " dude same but can someone explain to me why my parents didn't come home " " did no one tell him the whole plan ? " deku groaned " of course no one did . Dad and pops are coming home for good next week " dabi shivered, but why though ? " why did you just shiver? " Hitoshi smiled " because he forgot I was izuku's big brother " I laughed " dude are you out of all people scared of shin ? " deku slapped shin on the back of the head " OWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR " deku glared at him " you threatened my baby didn't you " he didn't answer so deku walked over to denki , deku kisses denkis sweet spot making him moan . " really dude my boyfriend " deku kept kissing the same spot "ok ok fine I told him if he hurt you I'd hypnotize him to set himself on fire......from the inside out " deku took his lips off of denki and slowly walked over to his brother " now you know I love denki " " and you know I love dabi but if he hurts you-" deku cut him off " if you so much as think about hurting my baby I wouldn't hesitate to" deku stopped himself " hesitate to what " he smirked " I love you and your pretty little boyfriend over there but I'd make both your lives a living hell " then he sat in front of todoroki " by the way no hard feelings denki you know I love you " denki giggled " not hurt one bit I'd do the same thing if I were you " deku laughed " see this is why I love you " denki walked over to deku and sat in his lap " oh I know "

Dabi POV

" ok that's cute by the way kat I'm not scared of Hitoshi because one  I'd never hurt my baby two because if I ever did I'd burn myself inside out on my own . Also he'd become ash before he ever got the chance to touch my mind " izu looked at me like he was pissed " I love you and all but hurt my brother and you'll regret every life decision you've ever made " I'm not gonna lie izu is scary so i genuinely believe him when he says that " ok cool your gonna kill me and your gonna kill him , everyone's gonna kill everybody now can we kill my brother please "

Deku POV

The minute dabi said that todoroki started moving . I kicked his chair and leaned over it "wakey wakey bitch " he opened his eyes and saw it was me " deku please you have to help ,me I said I was sorry. I love you so much please take me back " dabi walked up behind me and lit his hand and todoroki looked kind of scared " what's wrong little brother you scared " todoroki went back to his emotionless face " I'm not scared of you toya " him calling my baby toya pissed me off "DONT YOU EVER CALL HIM THAT " I was so close to lighting his ass up and kat noticed it " oi deku come here " I glared at todoroki and put the lightning close to his face "Now deku" I walked over to kacchan " WHAT BAKUGO " everyone looked at me shocked because I never call kacchan bakugo "one don't call me that two calm the fuck down " "calm down? CALM DOWN?!?? THIS MAN CHEATED ON ME MORE THAN ONCE ,HAS BURNED MY WRIST ,HAS MADE ME LOOK STUPID ,AND HE EVEN TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF . SO I HAVE EVERY FUCKING RIGHT TO BE MAD KATSUKI " I didn't realize I said the last part until I saw blue flames and dark purple energy and at that moment I knew I fucked up "YOU TOLD MY LITTLE BROTHER WHAT YOU LITTLE BITCH ?!" "YOUR THE REASON HE TRIED TO KILL HISELF ?!? I SWEAR TO FUCKING ALL MIGHT IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Itz only gonna go down hill from now . Kat walked over to todoroki and pulled him out the chair and whaled on his ass and to be honest I know he's my best friend and all but damn he looks hot . Dad and pops walked in the lair and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at both of them and say hello " hey dad-zawa, hi pops " dad waved" hello problem children " " hi babies, and Deku hunny If you don't mind me asking why is shoto tied to a chair being whaled on by your brother,dabi and bakugo?" Before I could answer toga ran down stairs " hi mom and to answer your question deku slipped up and told those three that shoto is the reason he tried to kill himself " "TOGA NOOO ,WHY WOULD YOU TELL THEM THEY DIDNT KNOW "  dads eyes glowed red and his hair stood up straight , he walked over to shoto and started kicking his ass " MOM AREN'T YOU GONNA STOP HIM? " he smiled at me " Oh sweetie in other situations I would but this one I'm not . I could've lost you so I'm gonna let your father handle it how he sees fit "  ok mom has a point there .

Go to the next chapter to find out wht happens next