Old love

Deku Pov
Kacchan got down on one knee and presented me the ring I told him I wanted when we first started dating and said these words that I'll never forget " Izuku yamada aizawa I have loved you since forever and a day and I just wanna say you make me the happiest villain alive and I wouldn't trade you for the world so will you do me the honor of becoming the mr. izuku yamada aizawa bakugo and spending the rest of our long lives together ?" And before I could answer I woke up to tight arms around my waist and it was kacchan " So it was all a dream? " kat started shifting and pulled me in closer " What was all a dream ? " he smells so good " Nothing babe" he kissed my sweet spot making me moan " Tell me " it feels so good "It's nothing really ughhh" I feel him get hard against my ass , I guess he really does get turned on by my moans " Kat baby it's to early " he chuckled " It's never to early to get the love of my life pregnant " did he say pregnant " Aww don't tell me you forgot you promised me a baby " he bites my sweet spot " Kittyyyy stopppp " i felt him smirk " Oouuu kitty, you haven't called me that since the time i almost got you pregnant " has it really been that long ? " Come on baby one round that's all I want "one round can't hurt " Fine one round and that's it " he smiled " One round got it "

* Several rounds later*

Kat brings me downstairs in his arms due to the fact that he lied about the one round thing , but to be honest I'm happy he lied I haven't had dick like that since....well I was with him , I mean don't get me wrong dabi was amazing but damn I needed that . Denki looks at shiggy then at me and bust out laughing, shiggy try's not to laughing but can't hold it in " Did I miss something?" Shiggy looks at me then kat and says with a huge grin on his face " Ughhhhhhhh deku don't stop don't stop , suck me just like that " I hide my face in kats neck in embarrassment and I feel kat tighten his grip around me " OÍ EXTRAS LEAVE MY BABY THE FUCK ALONE ! DONT BE MAD THAT YOU TWO BOTTOMS CANT MAKE YOUR TOP MOAN LIKE THAT " they both stop laughing and glare at kat which made me laugh , i lick his fresh hickey as a thank you because I don't feel like talking , he tried not to moan " Your welcome baby but next time use your words " I shake my head yes showing that I understand , he kissed my cheek " Good boy " him calling me that made so many memories flood in and I'm not gone hold you there is nothing better than that old love we used to have . I hope one day we can get that back .

Kat Pov
I'm sitting at the bar talking to kuro and I look down to see deku playing with the strings on my sweatpants while he sits in my lap and he looks so cute doing it , before I could say anything dad-zawa texted the family group chat

Biohazard family group chat

Dad-zawa🖤: Family meeting in 30
Dunce face 🥱: why
Shitty hair ❤️‍🔥: did you just question him?
Dry hands🧴: your so stupid kam🙄
Hipnosis 🧿: leave my baby alone!
Teddy bear💕: y'all leave him alone
Dunce face 🥱: thank you baby and deku!
Teddy bear💕: tbh idk why I defended you when you and shiggy made fun of me this morning 🥲
Present-mom🧸: why were you two making fun of my baby ?
Present-mom🧸: you know what I don't wanna know
Dad-zawa 🖤: like i said meeting in 30
Crazy🔪🩸: where?
Kuro💜: where else toga🤔?
Pinky 👽💞: the bar baby , we meet at the bar
Crazy 🔪🩸: THANK YOU BABY , SINCE NO ONE WANTED TO TELL ME
Kuro💜: WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE TELL YOU IF WE MEET IN THE SAME PLACE FOR EVERY DAMN MEETING TOGA !
Dad-zawa 🖤: ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP ! BE DOWNSTAIRS WHEN I GET THERE ! IF NOT YOU GET EXTRA TRAINING!
Me: yes sir
Pinky 👽💞: yes sir
Dunce face 🥱: yes sir
Kuro💜: yes sir
Crazy 🔪🩸: yes sir
Hipnosis 🧿: yes sir
Shitty hair ❤️‍🔥: yes sir
Dry hands🧴: yes sir
Teddy bear💕: yes sir
Dad-zawa 🖤: thank you children, now continue on with your day .

Dad-zawa🖤: Family meeting in 30 Dunce face 🥱: whyShitty hair ❤️‍🔥: did you just question him?Dry hands🧴: your so stupid kam🙄Hipnosis 🧿: leave my baby alone! Teddy bear💕: y'all leave him alone Dunce face 🥱: thank you baby and deku!Teddy bea...

Should I publish my new book? Let me know what yhu guys think .

To be continued....