Death part 2

Aizawa Pov
"My child you are perfect , a little crazy but perfect " izu laughed which made me smile. I hate seeing my kids sad " Dad am I pathetic?" Why would he think tha " Dabi called my life pathetic if your wondering " " And to think I used to call him my son...baby boy no your not pathetic, no your life isn't pathetic, no nothing is wrong with you . My child you are one in a  million, you are nothing like anyone I've met not even your mom and your nothing like your siblings. You are you and that is fine" I get kurogiri to open a portal so we could dump dabi's remains into dabi's favorite ocean, yes he hurt my son in so many ways and it's unacceptable but I did raise toya as my own after he ran away from endeavor in middle school and he was my son and he's gone now so I decided to at least lay him to rest , as for shoto we left his body at the UA gate .

Bakugo POV
After watching the body's be dumped I noticed deku fell asleep in his dads arms, so I grab him and he instantly clings to my body . I take him to our room and lay down with him in my arms . He wakes up and looks at me and I can tell he excepted to see dabi " I'm sorry love but it wasn't a dream , it was all real " I saw his heart break all over again and he started balling his eyes out, i felt so bad that all I could do was hold him and let him cry . His cry's turned into sniffing " Baby I'm sorry, I know I wasn't what you expected to see " he wiped his tears " No kat I just....part of me wanted to believe none of it was real and that everything was normal and the other part of me is kind of fine with the fact it happened just because I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later " my poor baby " Izu I love you I really do you know that?" He giggled " Yes kat I know and I love you too" hearing hun say that made me smile " Baby if you need time to process losing dabi I understand I really do " he looked so sad ,yet so sure " Kacchan i know what I want and what I want is you " god I'm so happy he said that even though I would've let him heal if he needed " Are you sure ? " he glared at me " You doubting me katsuki bakugo ?" hearings him say that is like a bullet to the heart " Please never say that again and no I'm not doubting you " i kissed his forehead " You better not be cause I'm not going anywhere this time " like he has a choice " You think I'm gonna let you go this time? Hell no " he smiled and kissed me " I've missed you kat " i smile " I missed you too baby boy "

To be continued....